the good wife Index du Forum

the good wife
Forum consacré à la série The good wife avec Julianna Margulies, Matt Czuchry, Archie Panjabi, Josh Charles, Christine Baranski, Chris Noth

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Le forum ferme ses portes! 
Chers membres, 
Je vous informe que le forum fermera ses portes à la fin de la diffusion américaine de la saison 6 de The good wife
Merci à tous d'y avoir posté!
ugg boots winter sale 2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> the good wife -> The good wife saison 3
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
sonyaany

MessagePosté le: Ven 9 Sep - 11:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: ugg boots winter sale 2016 Répondre en citant

Opinions on being a Mary Kay Consultant full

Help me weigh the pros and cons of being a Mary Kay consultant, on the side (I will not be leaving my full time job).

A couple of my friends have been doing the Mary Kay thing 'on the side' for a while now, and they've been successful in their businesses. My one friend in particular is thinking about going further to be a director and needs team members (possibly myself)   consultants she's referred and she would be a 'mentor' to them.

Does anyone have any experience in the Mary Kay industry? I've done some pretty in depth research and it seems a lot of consultants are bullied into buying too much inventory in the beginning   hence why so many consultants end up losing money. Does everyone feel this way? Are people happy with the product?

I've never been a consultant, but I was approached UGG Boots Clearance Sale by one a few years ago. I thought I would need to take out a restraining order for her to leave me the hell alone! I did her a favor by going to one of her demonstrations and I felt bad so I ordered an eyeshadow palette from her. Why did I ever do that?! For months she called and emailed me asking me to consider being a consultant under her. It wasn't until I read the pink truth that I figured out why she was so desperate to sign me on. I finally just told her forcefully not to call me ever again.

The product is just ok to me. I like and use higher end makeup (Nars, Chanel and Bobbi Brown). IMO, the quality of Mary Kay is lacking to say the least.

Totally from the outside looking in:

I have several friends and acquaintances who sell Mary Kay. None of them bugs me about it. Not only that, when I told them that I am buying MK from ONE person, the others immediately backed off so I appreciated that.

The one person I buy it from often directs me to the website, so I'm assuming (I could be wrong) that she isn't carrying a huge bunch of inventory. She really pushes using the website THROUGH her however that's accomplished.

She also carries some inventory, I know, because she'll often drop off a little thank you gift for me, with or without samples of new stuff, in a cute little MK bag. I REALLY like this level of service. She definitely keeps up with what I like and knows what I'm likely to be interested in.

This is the service that keeps me coming back.

As for UGGS Clearance the products   I am very pleased with everything I've tried. I especially like the hand and foot and skin products, as well as the lipsticks. Foundations are just OK   I haven't gotten hooked on those but it may be because I really like my Super BB cream!

I personally know two women who have been selling MK for decades and are very successful at it. Both of them now do it nearly full time and apparently make good money at it. So I know it can be done. Just be careful about that inventory thing, and find out more about how to use the website to your advantage. At least that's how I see it.

I totally agree with this. In fact, when I was a teen, my mother and I sold Avon together and we had a BLAST! We did this for several years.

Now   I like nice stuff. I use a wide range of beauty products, from Avon to Chanel and everything in between. I know that Avon isn't high end, but still   some of the products really are good, if someone can check their paranoia or pretentiousness at the door! I especially like some of the fragrance items and wow, they are really inexpensive. I get compliments every time I wear the Avon fragrance Far Away, as well as that old classic Candid fragrance.

My friend got me into it, and by then she was my friend when I was doing well and buying my own product, but when I slowed down or we weren't doing anything, she was non existant, wanted nothing to do with me.

The lady above us insisted we had to buy $600 to get started. I wasn't doing that! I went above her and found out we could start with like, $100 so I did. When the girl I signed up with and her "cohort" found out, she wasn't happy, or the lady one above us, cause they were not told that. I got out of the $600 start up and they did not.

They made us listen to these weird cult like tapes of Mary Kay that was like "what would MK do" like Jesus.

They would force us to force ourselves on strange women to push the product.

I have strange skin. I can't put much on my face at ALL. I've tried it ALL. I have to get stuff from the doctor, and I don't use make up UGG Boots Clearance Outlet much at all. I used MK and broke out like NEVER! I never have dry skin   but this time I did   my face had a huge dry UGG Boots Clearance Outlet crust flake and it BLED. I had BOILS. I told the girl I signed up with who rudely said, "you know they make stuff for that!" I said, "The acne cream?" She said, "YES!" and spoke to me about it no more! It was awful.

I was told that if anyone told me that they could not use MK cause they had a medical condition, you were to DEMAND to see their medical records on the spot! Are you kidding? I drew the line. I quit.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 9 Sep - 11:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> the good wife -> The good wife saison 3 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation