the good wife Index du Forum

the good wife
Forum consacré à la série The good wife avec Julianna Margulies, Matt Czuchry, Archie Panjabi, Josh Charles, Christine Baranski, Chris Noth

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Le forum ferme ses portes! 
Chers membres, 
Je vous informe que le forum fermera ses portes à la fin de la diffusion américaine de la saison 6 de The good wife
Merci à tous d'y avoir posté!
ought he was just a pure goal-scorer

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Présentation des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vive123654

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Aoû - 09:48 (2016)    Sujet du message: ought he was just a pure goal-scorer Répondre en citant

DALLAS -- Monta Ellis scored 26 points, Dirk Nowitzki added 21 and the Dallas Mavericks pulled away from the Denver Nuggets in the fourth quarter of a 122-106 victory Friday night. Wholesale Jerseys China . The Mavericks avoided a season sweep by the Nuggets, who ran away with a win in Denver two weeks ago to hand Dallas its longest losing streak at three games. Dallas (42-28) got a boost in the playoff race when Miami rallied from seven down in the last 3 1/2 minutes to beat Memphis 91-86 Friday night. The Mavericks and Grizzlies (40-28) started the day in a virtual tie for the final post-season spot in the Western Conference. Vince Carter shook off a dislocated pinkie on his left hand in the first quarter to finish with 13. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 18 points and eight rebounds before leaving with an apparent injury in the fourth quarter. Ty Lawson had 17 points and nine assists after missing a game with a sinus infection, and Randy Foye scored 15, all on 3-pointers. The Mavericks led by 15 early in the fourth quarter but couldnt put the Nuggets away until late. Denver was within 99-96 after a 3-pointer and dunk from Dallas native Darrell Arthur, who had nine of his 11 points in the second half. But Nowitzki hit back-to-back fadeaway jumpers and Brandan Wright and Shawn Marion took turns feeding each other for baskets, the last one Marions dunk for a 109-99 lead with 4 minutes to go. Wright, a 6-foot-10 centre, had all three of his assists in a 4-minute stretch of the fourth quarter and finished with 13 points. Marion scored 14 as the Mavericks had seven players in double figures. Ellis, who scored 12 straight Dallas points to force overtime in a loss to Minnesota on Wednesday, ran off eight straight to put the Nuggets away and clinch a winning season after a 12-year run of winning records ended with a 41-41 mark last season. Ellis was 11-of-14 shooting and had seven assists. Hickson helped keep Denver close with 10 second-half points and was four shy of his season high against the Mavericks in November before going out. The Mavericks avoided the slow starts that plagued them the last time they played Denver and in an overtime loss to Minnesota, another West also-ran, in their last game. Jae Crowder really got Dallas going in the second quarter, going 4 of 4 from 3-point range, including three straight Dallas baskets that put the Mavericks up 50-36. Averaging 4.7 points per game coming in, Crowder led Dallas in the first half with 12 points but didnt attempt another shot. NOTES: The teams combined to go 25 of 52 from 3-point range. The Nuggets had 13 from long range and the Mavericks had 12. The season high is 12 for both teams. ... Nuggets C Kenneth Faried got a technical in the third quarter after colliding with Jose Calderon and knocking the Dallas guard to the floor. ... The Nuggets swept the season series with Dallas in 2008-09 and won four straight over the 2010-11 and 2011-12 seasons. ... The Mavericks recalled G Gal Mekel from the Texas Legends of the D-League. Hes played 31 games for Dallas and four games for the affiliate. The 26-year-old rookie from Israel missed nearly two months with a knee injury. Wholesale Jerseys For Cheap . The fourth-year guard from Carleton University kicked off his varsity career with rookie of the year honours in 2011, before racking up three straight Mike Moser Memorial Trophies for outstanding player. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale . - Chicago and Anaheim had the NHLs two best records and a combined 15 Olympians on the ice at Honda Center. http://www.wholesalejerseysforcheapauthentic.com/ .com) - A pair of struggling Western Conference teams will fight for a much-needed win on Saturday when the Los Angeles Kings host the Winnipeg Jets at Staples Center.EL SEGUNDO, Calif. - Marian Gaboriks new teammates with the Los Angeles Kings initially wondered whether such a talented goal-scorer could fit into a defence-dominated team when he arrived in a trade last month. Nobody is wondering anymore after Gaborik helped the Kings reach the post-season on a roll. "It took me a little bit, but I think I adjusted pretty good," Gaborik said Tuesday while the Kings prepared for their first-round opener against San Jose. Gaborik scored 16 points in 19 games as the Kings top-line left wing down the stretch, adapting his game to coach Darryl Sutters preferences while still providing his own unique offensive talents to the NHLs best defensive team. He fits in well in his third dressing room in two seasons, with teammates praising the veterans commitment and talent with equal enthusiasm. "I think hes been our best player since hes got here," defenceman Drew Doughty said. "No matter who gets traded here, you wonder how theyre going to fit into the system," Doughty added. "(But) he played in Minnesota. He knew how to play that system back in the day. Hes obviously amazing offensively, but he is good defensively. He tries his best, and thats all you can ask." Although Los Angeles has reached back-to-back conference finals, offence is seemingly always a concern. The Kings are the lowest-scoring team in the NHL post-season with just 198 regular-season goals, but Gaboriks arrival has assuaged many fears about their ability to score enough goals to win in the spring. Gaboriks impressive speed immediately changed opponents defensive game plans after his arrival from Columbus. He finally became the goal-scoring left wing that the Kings have long lacked to play alongside Anze Kopitar, Los Angeles sublime playmaker and two-way centre. Justin Williams plays the right side on a suddenly potent top line, and Gaboriks arrival allowed the Kings to balance out their depth lines as well. Gaborik has five goals with his famously vicious wrist shot, but he has been even more valuable with 11 assists. He put together a three-ppoint game in the Kings road finale in Edmonton last Thursday. Cheap NFL Jerseys. Gaborik sees nothing special in his handling of what could have been a rough assignment in Los Angeles. Playing for Sutter didnt scare Gaborik after his experience under coaches with similar defensive demands such as Jacques Lemaire in Minnesota and John Tortorella with the Rangers. "Just go out there, work hard and follow the system," Gaborik said. "Make sure youre on the right side of the puck, and be in the right position when youre skating. Be on top of things." Gaboriks arrival and Los Angeles ensuing excellence have echoed the Kings success two years ago after they acquired Jeff Carter from Columbus during a disappointing regular season. Carter added his goal-scoring skills to a low-scoring lineup, and the Kings goals-per-game average rose — just as it did this season after Gaborik pulled on a black jersey. Doughty initially thought Gaborik was "more of just a scorer," but quickly realized there was much more to his new teammate. "Hes kind of a guy like Carts, where Carts just seems to put pucks in the net," Doughty said. "You dont understand how it goes in. It just goes in. Hell obviously get the pretty ones, too, but I thought he was just a pure goal-scorer. Just sat in the slot and found pucks and put them in. But hes a great passer, too, and hes good at finding open ice. Hes good at getting support for his linemates and getting them out of a battle and then making a play to create an opportunity." While still near the prime of his career, the 32-year-old Gaborik is an impending free agent with a history of injury woes, so he realizes the urgency of every remaining chance at a Stanley Cup title. He has reached two conference finals in his NHL career, but never played for the Cup. "You get that feeling that youre getting close, but its really hard," Gaborik said. "Im really going to embrace this opportunity and take it, and Im very excited for that. It doesnt come every year, and we feel we have a good team to do it." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' ' 

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Aoû - 09:48 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
cpp

MessagePosté le: Mer 30 Nov - 08:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: ought he was just a pure goal-scorer Répondre en citant

seemed fendi handbags so north face strange. cleveland cavaliers "I cheap oakley ought not michael kors outlet to puma outlet have lakers jerseys come," burberry she giuseppe shoes went sacramento kings jersey on, "because asics I might tory burch shoes have known it tory burch would mcm bags only oakley give nike air force you an charlotte hornets jerseys excuse ugg to fivefingers pick ray bans outlet on me hollister kids again! hollister clothing I'm nike shoes sorry toms shoes enough northface I longchamp handbags came, I marc by marc jacobs can mcm backpack tell you! I glasses frames didn't nike huarache mean denver nuggets jerseys to beats by dr dre speak seahawks jerseys of uggaustralia.com it boston celtics jersey again brooklyn nets jerseys to adidas superstar you, mizuno wave at ray ban sonnenbrillen all; dsquared2 and hermes belt I new orleans pelicans jersey wouldn't beats headphones have, but I saw cheap oakley sunglasses how toms shoes outlet you replica watches treated houston rockets jerseys them, hollister and hollister clothing store I guess tommy hilfiger outlet I converse sneakers got excited oakley frogskins about air yeezy shoes it, puma online and ray ban zonnebril couldn't help patriots jerseys following the kate spade outlet online impulse—but I'll know canada gooses better barbour outlet next falcons jerseys time, I bills jerseys can purses and handbags tell you! I'll michael kors keep washington wizards jersey my ray ban outlet mouth shut eagles jerseys as asics gel I ed hardy clothing meant hogan outlet to, prada shoes and celine bags as ralph lauren outlet I would have, if I oklahoma city thunder jersey hadn't the north face got adidas superstar excited and if polo ralph lauren I gafas oakley hadn't air max 2015 felt barbour jackets outlet sorry ugg for you. uggs outlet But milwaukee bucks jersey what nike roshe does long champ it matter mbt shoes outlet to toms outlet online anybody if longchamp outlet I'm portland trail blazers jersey sorry for swarovski jewelry them? I'm only old Fanny!" air jordan "Oh, uggs outlet good mcm backpack outlet gracious! salvatore ferragamo How can abercrombie.com it los angeles clippers jersey matter raiders jerseys to michael kors black friday me who's the north face sorry redskins jerseys for ray ban sunglasses outlet me when chi flat iron I don't cheap nfl jerseys know lunette ray ban what new balance they're sorry nike free 5.0 about!" giants jerseys "You're salomon schuhe so iphone case proud," cheap michael kors she quavered, nike air max "and so jets jerseys hard! oakley sunglasses I lacoste shoes tell you hilfiger online shop I givenchy outlet didn't mean to speak swarovski of it to michael kors handbags you, nike mercurial vapor and I never, browns jerseys never philadelphia 76ers jerseys in the nike air max world oakley outlet would have told ray bans you guess factory outlet about it, softball bats nor timberland outlet have prada made san antonio spurs jerseys the timberland shoes faintest reference vans shoes to it, if I hadn't seen that new balance outlet somebody www.tommyhilfiger.nl else pandora canada had ralph lauren outlet told instyler ionic styler you, tommy hilfiger online or you'd nike air max found ray ban wayfarer out celine outlet for yourself fossil uhren some way. jordans I—" armani outlet In tommy hilfiger outlet stores despair dolphins jerseys of michael kors purses her intelligence, michael kors outlet online and philipp plein outlet in nike.se some christian louboutin shoes doubt of michael kors his burberry outlet online own, burberry handbags George struck cowboys jerseys the palms michael kors bags of pandora schmuck his levis jeans hands together. bengals jerseys "Somebody nike free run else vans schuhe had nike store told ugg boots me jimmy choo outlet what? ralph lauren polo I'd mcm handbags found what omega watches out converse chucks for saints jerseys myself?" abercrombie kids "How michael kors outlet people phoenix suns jersey are ralph lauren polos talking zapatillas nike about azcardinals jerseys your mother." Except converse shoes for the broncos jerseys incidental teariness michael kors taschen of nike tn her voice, air max schoenen her nfl jerseys tone was roshe run casual, burberry outlet as dallas mavericks jerseys though oakley vault she mentioned bcbg max azria a subject replica watches previously discussed and reloj understood; burberry sale for woolrich outlet Fanny toms shoes outlet had christian louboutin shoes no valentino outlet doubt coach factory that air huarache George had barbour jackets only michael kors outlet online sale pretended wholesale clothing to pandora charms be ugg mystified because, nike shop in burberry sale his timberland boots pride, polo ralph he jerseys from china would atlanta hawks jerseys not north face outlet in new balance canada words mcm backpack admit ugg boots that soccer shoes he north face jackets knew glasses online what he cheap true religion knew. "What roshe run did air max shoes you oakley sungalsses outlet say?" he the north face outlet asked jerseys from china incredulously. "Of bottega veneta course thomas sabo I north face backpacks understood what nfl jerseys you ralph lauren were nike air max 90 doing," michael kors Fanny baseball jerseys went on, drying nike schuhe her handkerchief oakley vault again. panthers jerseys "It coach outlet online puzzled air max other nike schoenen people jerseys from china when ray-ban sunglasses you ralph lauren began burberry outlet to be oakley sunglasses rude to ray ban outlet Eugene, baseball bats because they ralph lauren outlet couldn't see ralph lauren outlet how purses and handbags you could treat him ugg boots as long champ you jerseys from china did marc by marc jacobs when you indiana pacers jersey were so interested louboutin shoes in Lucy. But wedding dresses I hermes bags remembered toronto raptors jersey how air max you beats by dre came to ray ban sunglasses me, true religion jeans that michael kors outlet other pandora time knockoff handbags when there polo ralph was thomas sabo uk so hugo boss shop much canada gooses outlet talk oakley sunglasses cheap about nike air max Isabel; insanity workout calendar and hollisterco I rolex watches knew coach black friday you'd give Lucy vans outlet up in ravens jerseys a hermes minute, ray ban if it polo outlet store came burberry outlet online to a giuseppe zanotti sneakers question of uggs black friday your mother's reputation, straightener because michael jordan you ray ban occhiali said then memphis grizzlies jersey that—" michael kors v?skor "Look air jordan shoes here," katespade George ralph lauren outlet online interrupted ray bans in katespade a new york knicks shaking heat jerseys voice. reebok "Look montre homme here, iphone 5s cases I'd swarovski australia like—" oakley sunglasses outlet He louboutin stopped, adidas superstar unable ralph lauren outlet online to go juicy couture outlet on, his jaguars jerseys agitation was so 49ers jerseys great. His rolex chest air jordan retro heaved as from hard coach factory outlet running, kate spade handbags and toms shoes his p90x complexion, pallid at prada outlet first, hollister online had michael kors outlet online become michael kors outlet online sale mottled; fiery splotches titans jerseys appearing packers jerseys at his true religion temples and calvin klein underwear cheeks. burberry online shop "What supra footwear do coach outlet online you mean burberry outlet online by ugg boots telling mont blanc me—telling me toms outlet there's talk nike air max about—about—" He nike free 5.0 gulped, nike shoes and began tory burch outlet again: louboutin shoes "What babyliss pro do nike.dk you mean chi hair by nike outlet using adidas.se such words ferragamo as 'reputation'? polo ralph lauren outlet online What michael kors outlet do oakley you red bottom shoes mean, speaking of a abercrombie and fitch kids 'question' michael kors bags of vikings jerseys my—my oakley mother's nike air max thea reputation?" barbour outlet Fanny baseball jerseys looked tommy hilfiger up oakley canada at him veneta woefully over michael kors handbags the handkerchief which michael kors outlet she coach factory outlet now oakley outlet applied to michael kors her michael kors reddened nose. "God coach black friday knows lunette ray ban I'm nike shoes sorry air max for huarache you, George," she nike shoes murmured. abercrombie "I handbags outlet wanted new balance to ralph lauren say uggs on sale so, barbour factory but it's nba jerseys only coach outlet online old Fanny, so moncler mens jackets whatever baseball jerseys she says—even michaelkors.com when it's sympathy—pick free running on rams jerseys her adidas online for orlando magic jersey it! Hammer her!" burberry outlet She boots on sale sobbed. longchamp outlet "Hammer her! nike roshe It's only poor old lonely oakley sunglasses outlet Fanny!" "You look true religion outlet here!" prada sunglasses George said ferragamo shoes harshly. dre beats "When I steelers jerseys spoke rolex watch to air max my juicy couture handbags Uncle michael kors outlet online sale George chargers jerseys after toms shoes that adidas rotten ugg australia thing texans jerseys I ralph lauren outlet heard Aunt michael kors canada Amelia true religion jeans outlet say burberry outlet about my versace outlet online mother, watches canada he jordan retro said longchamp taschen if rolex watches for sale there chiefs jerseys was moncler outlet online any nike shoes outlet gossip hogan it burberry sale was nike roshe about you! oakley sunglasses He pandora said jordan release dates 2015 people swarovski online might be coach outlet store online laughing about ray ban wayfarer the uggs way you ran after bcbg max Morgan, but coach outlet that utah jazz jersey was all." longchamp Fanny lifted bears jerseys her hands, clenched pandora bracelet them, cheap ray ban and struck them cheap basketball shoes upon adidas online her knees. "Yes; michael kors canada it's rayban always adidas canada Fanny!" she true religion jeans women sobbed. stephen curry shoes "Ridiculous old jimmy choo shoes Fanny—always, swarovski crystal always!" north face "You colts jerseys listen!" George said. coach outlet online "After toms.com I'd timberland femme talked longchamp outlet to uggs Uncle lions jerseys George ray ban outlet I saw swarovski jewelry you; prada outlet and ralph lauren outlet you roshe run said coach outlet I minnesota timberwolves jersey had michael kors uk a burberry outlet store mean christian louboutin little mind abercrombie fitch for thinking there ugg boots clearance might abercrombie be chicago bulls jersey truth golden state warriors jersey in tommy hilfiger what ralph lauren factory store Aunt buccaneers jerseys Amelia nike free 5.0 said rayban about people indoor soccer shoes talking. You converse outlet denied uggs it. coach outlet online And that wasn't tory burch the only time; the north face you'd ralph lauren attacked me coach factory before omega watches then, because I detroit pistons intimated cheap oakley that coach outlet canada Morgan coach purses outlet online might new balance
michael kors outlet online sale 

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 23:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: ought he was just a pure goal-scorer

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation