the good wife Index du Forum

the good wife
Forum consacré à la série The good wife avec Julianna Margulies, Matt Czuchry, Archie Panjabi, Josh Charles, Christine Baranski, Chris Noth

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Le forum ferme ses portes! 
Chers membres, 
Je vous informe que le forum fermera ses portes à la fin de la diffusion américaine de la saison 6 de The good wife
Merci à tous d'y avoir posté!
re not immediately available.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Présentation des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vive123654

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Aoû - 09:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: re not immediately available. Répondre en citant

DAVOS – I love calling play-by-play for international hockey games, but the one dilemma that you face with the international game, that isnt much of a factor when youre calling NHL games, is that, once Canada is out, so too is much of the interest in whatever event it is. http://www.scarpeadidasshop.it/adidas-neo-scarpe-prezzo/se-daily-vulc.html . The games can be great, but, clearly, its not the same for a Canadian hockey fan if Canadas not playing.  That hasnt happened very often in the ten years Ive been coming to the Spengler Cup. Canada hasnt won the championship since 2007, but theyve still managed to make the final twice since then so you can avoid that awful "Hello everyone, welcome to the big Sparta Prague – Davos final…" in the very early hours of the morning back home. This tournament is a tough one to win. The schedule is always intense. To win, you will end up having to play a minimum of four, and quite easily five, games in six days. Last year Canada made it to the final having played five games in five days (actually five in four and a half as the final game is always a Noon start). But the schedule is the same for all the teams. What is the unique challenge for Canada is that they have a team made up of guys who dont play together running up against club teams that are in the middle of their seasons. Where this typically shows up the most is in special teams. Good special teams – power play and penalty killing – rely on hours of practice and game experience. Davos, a team that has a core of players whove been with the team for years, has the best power play and the best penalty killing in the tournament. Canada finished with a power play that went 3/13 and the worst penalty killing in the tournament (5 goals against in 14 PP attempts).  Perspective People often ask me whether I enjoy covering the Spengler Cup as much as I loved calling games during the World Junior Championship. My answer is always: "You cant compare them. Theyre completely different experiences." Heres an example for your consideration: Despite how they look, many over six feet tall and north of 200 pounds, the players in the World Junior Championship are not seasoned professional "adult" hockey players – they are young men and they have the emotional maturity of young men. Weve all been there. I remember, on several occasions, walking into the Canadian dressing room after a loss that knocked them out of the World Junior Championship, and seeing several players unable to speak, in tears, absolutely inconsolable. This was, in their mind and for them, the worst thing that had ever happened in their very young lives. The pressure we (and I include myself in that group) put on them was/is immense. And when they failed it was tough to deal with for some. Thats always stayed with me. I contrast that to standing around with a few of the Spengler Cup players after losing in the final or being eliminated from the tournament. Wearing the Canadian sweater means every bit as much to them as it does to any player on Canadas National Junior team. But what they have that many of those players lack, because of their young age, is perspective. Typically, the players here are bitterly disappointed at how things turned out – but, theyll have a beer and reflect and move on. Thats a lot easier to do when youve been in the pro game for a while, won a few big ones, lost a few big ones and experienced personal ups and downs. Adidas Yeezy Boost Italia . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers (5) – He had good saves on Giroux, Akeson, and Hartnell tonight. http://www.scarpeadidasshop.it/adidas-yeezy-boost-italia/adidas-yeezy-boost-330.html . He also won two tournaments in 2013 and thrilled Canadian fans by reaching the final of the Rogers Cup last summer. He capped his impressive year Thursday by winning the Lionel Conacher Award as the 2013 Canadian Press male athlete of the year. http://www.scarpeadidasshop.it/adidas-honey-prezzo.html . On Thursday, they signed former Browns linebacker DQwell Jackson. Terms of the deal were not immediately available.Philadelphia, PA (SportsNetwork.com) - The Philadelphia Phillies declined Mike Adams 2015 $6 million club option on Thursday. Adams spent much of the last two seasons on the disabled list and pitched in just 18 2/3 innings this year, posting a 2-1 mark with a 2.89 earned run average. His option would have vested automatically at $6 million with 60 innings pitched in 2014 or at $6. http://www.scarpeadidasshop.it/adidas-forum-prezzo.html. 5 million with 120 innings in 2013-14, but he tossed 43 2/3 innings in his two seasons. In addition, Starter A.J. Burnett has until Monday to accept or decline his $12.75 million player option, while starter Kyle Kendrick and catcher Wil Nieves became free agents Thursday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Aoû - 09:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation