the good wife Index du Forum

the good wife
Forum consacré à la série The good wife avec Julianna Margulies, Matt Czuchry, Archie Panjabi, Josh Charles, Christine Baranski, Chris Noth

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Le forum ferme ses portes! 
Chers membres, 
Je vous informe que le forum fermera ses portes à la fin de la diffusion américaine de la saison 6 de The good wife
Merci à tous d'y avoir posté!
mgren. "The No. 1 th

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Présentation des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vive123654

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Aoû - 08:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: mgren. "The No. 1 th Répondre en citant

VANCOUVER -- Toronto FC head coach Ryan Nelsen was surprised to see star striker Jermain Defoe left off Englands 23-man World Cup squad, but he knows that snub could pay dividends in the long run for their Major League Soccer outfit. Cheap NFL Jerseys . Defoe failed to make England manager Roy Hodgsons team announced Monday, instead being named to a seven-man standby list that will only be used in the event of injuries in the leadup to the tournament in Brazil. The 31-year-old Defoe is healthy, scoring goals in MLS and could well take out his frustration at being left out by Hodgson on opponents in North America. "You never like to take benefit from other peoples agony, if you know what I mean," Nelsen said Tuesday. "If Jermain stays with us, hes probably going to be motivated to prove a lot of people wrong, which I suppose is nice for us." That could come as early as Wednesday night when Toronto FC visits the Vancouver Whitecaps in the second leg of the Amway Canadian Championship semifinal. Toronto holds a 2-1 lead after a victory at home in the first leg last week. Even though its a boost for his team, Nelsen also couldnt hide his disappointment. "Obviously devastated for Jermain. Its surprising," he said. "I dont know how Roy Hodgson picks his team. Its a surprising decision -- gutted for the man. I know Ive played against all those guys and I know with 10, 15 minutes to go in a World Cup, I know who Id want with the ball at his feet in front of the net." Defoe said he was stunned not to be heading to Brazil after figuring into all but two of Hodgsons matchday squads prior to this announcement. "I was shocked, like you can imagine," Defoe said after training at B.C. Place Stadium. "Especially when youve been involved in every squad, and then for some reason youre not included. But (I) always remain positive and just continue doing what Im doing. Ive come over here and done exactly what I used to do at home and thats play well and score goals." A veteran of the 2010 World Cup who has scored 19 times in 55 games for his country, Defoe added that he didnt think his move from the English Premier League to MLS had anything to do with Hodgsons decision. "Ive been here two months. Does it really change much? I dont think so," he said. "I mentioned before the squad was announced that the manager, he knows most of the players, even before he was manager. He knows the players. I think the fact of me being here two months, that shouldnt play a factor at all." England is bringing four strikers to the World Cup, including Wayne Rooney, Daniel Sturridge, Danny Welbeck and Rickie Lambert. Defoe said that despite this disappointment, he will remain available for England selection. "Im not going to retire (from the national team) just because someone doesnt put me in a squad," he said. "I would never do that. I would never turn my back on my country because I still feel like Ive got a lot to offer. The games Ive played and just being involved with England over the years, its been great. "I think my record speaks for itself and Ill just try and continue to work hard and enjoy my football." Defoe will remain with Toronto FC and only join up with England if called upon. He added that Hodgson told him: "He wants to go with the young kids. Thats it." Toronto midfielder Michael Bradley, who was named to the U.S. 30-man provisional roster and will leave to meet up with the American camp after Wednesdays game in Vancouver, said he was disappointed for his club teammate. "He and I have developed a really good relationship since weve come (to Toronto), both on the field and off the field," said Bradley, who along with Defoe, joined Toronto FC in a big-money off-season deal. "Ive seen first-hand what a great player he is, what a great person he is and I know how much it meant to him, so on a personal level I know were all really disappointed for him. "Hes taken it exactly how youd expect -- committed and ready to keep going, keep fighting, keep scoring goals here and do as much as he can to help us win in Toronto." With about a month to go before the World Cup, Defoe said he will continue to work hard in MLS and see what happens. "Its still a long way to go. You never know what happens, people get injured, but at the same time if it doesnt happen, then it doesnt happen," he said. "I wish the team good luck, all the young players that are in the squad, I wish them good luck because Ive had that experience, been at a World Cup, and its the best feeling ever. Its special." 20:21ET 13-05-14 NFL Jerseys China . Talbot got the nod after Lundqvist received extended work in Swedens run to the gold medal game in the Olympics. Talbot made the most of his opportunity, getting his 11th career win in 18 NHL games -- all this season. He was 11.6 seconds away from a shutout, but Peter Regin scored after goalie Corey Crawford was pulled. Wholesale China Jerseys . - The Sacramento Kings never beat the Los Angeles Clippers in four games last season. http://www.cheapnfljustjerseys.com/ .com) - Luke Donald saw a 4-shot lead quickly evaporate on Saturday, but a birdie at the last helped him regain the lead after three rounds at the Nedbank Golf Challenge. MIAMI -- New Miami Dolphins offensive co-ordinator Bill Lazor says he can help head coach Joe Philbin win games and some job security. Lazor said he accepted the job Wednesday because of Philbin, even though his new boss status is shaky after two so-so seasons. "Right now my future and his future are together," Lazor said. "Im in it with him. I choose to compete and make an impact and to be a difference-maker, and thats why Im here." Lazor was hired Wednesday by Philbin after one season as quarterbacks coach with the Philadelphia Eagles, where he helped develop second-year pro Nick Foles into the NFLs top-rated passer. The Dolphins also had a second-year quarterback in Ryan Tannehill. Foles threw 27 touchdown passes and two interceptions, while Tannehill threw 24 and 17. Lazor said he studied Tannehill on video before accepting the job. "Im really excited to work with him," Lazor said. "I see a lot of ability." The Dolphins ranked 27th in the NFL in yards, finished 8-8 and missed the playoffs for the fifth consecutive year. The Eagles ranked second in total yards and offensive points, went 10-6 and won the NFC East. "A lot of the things that led to that are going to have a great impact in what I believe works going forward," Lazor said. Lazor was offensive co-ordinator at the University of Virginia from 2010 to 2012, and he has also worked for the Washington Redskins, Seattle Seahawks and Atlanta Falcons. He replaces Mike Sherman, who was fired last week after two seasons with Miami and was Tannehills head coach at Texas A&M. The Dolphins are also searching for a general manager to replace Jeff Ireland, who departed last week after six seasons. On Wednesday they announced the completion of an interview with Brian Xanders, senior personnel executive with the Detroit Lions. Five candidates interviewed earlier. Considered along with Lazor for the offensive co-ordinator job were Greeen Bay Packers quarterbacks coach Ben McAdoo, who was hired Tuesday as offensive co-ordinator of the New York Giants, and former Washington Redskins offensive co-ordinator Kyle Shanahan. NBA Jerseys Cheap. Lazor said he and Philbin hit it off during the interview process. They had known each other casually for years. "Bill is an accomplished coach and will be a great addition to our coaching staff," Philbin said in a statement. "Bill has been instrumental in helping players reach their full potential, as players and people, at both the college and professional level. He also has a proven track record of success working with a wide variety of offences." In addition to the Eagles Chip Kelly, Lazor has coached under Dan Reeves, Joe Gibbs and Mike Holmgren. "The No. 1 thing that was common was that they had a vision of how offensive football should look," Lazor said. "Every day we went out to practice, they made sure what they saw on the field was heading toward that vision. Its the job of the coaches to keep pushing in that direction." Lazor was noncommittal regarding other possible changes in Philbins offensive staff. "He and I have not had all of our conversations about the structure of the staff," Lazor said. "Thats something that will be handled going forward." Some sort of shakeup was inevitable after the Dolphins scored once in their final 24 possessions while losing their final two games to blow a potential playoff berth. Miami allowed a franchise-record 58 sacks, and off-season upgrades will focus on an offensive line depleted by the teams midseason bullying scandal. The Dolphins might be in the market for a running back, too. Lamar Miller scored two touchdowns, the lowest total for a player leading the Dolphins in rushing since 1980. Miami threw the ball 65 per cent of the time, third-highest in the NFL. The Eagles threw it 53 per cent of the time, sixth-lowest. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Aoû - 08:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation