the good wife Index du Forum

the good wife
Forum consacré à la série The good wife avec Julianna Margulies, Matt Czuchry, Archie Panjabi, Josh Charles, Christine Baranski, Chris Noth

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Le forum ferme ses portes! 
Chers membres, 
Je vous informe que le forum fermera ses portes à la fin de la diffusion américaine de la saison 6 de The good wife
Merci à tous d'y avoir posté!
os Villanueva will move

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Présentation des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vive123654

MessagePosté le: Jeu 4 Aoû - 09:35 (2016)    Sujet du message: os Villanueva will move Répondre en citant

MELBOURNE, Australia -- Thomas Bjorn of Denmark maintained his patience around a tricky Royal Melbourne on Friday to shoot a 3-under 68 and take a one-stroke lead after two rounds of the World Cup. Joe Allen Jersey . Bjorn, who had a 36-hole total of 8-under 134, made a testing six-foot putt to save par on the 16th and a birdie on the 17th before bogeying the final hole after a misjudged approach shot. American Kevin Streelman was in second place after shooting a 69. He and Matt Kuchar led the overall team standings for the U.S. after 36 holes, with a three-stroke margin over Denmark and seven over Japan and Australia. Tied for third in the individual stroke-play competition were Jason Day of Australia (70) and Ricardo Santos of Portugal (69). Kuchar was in a four-way tie for fifth after a 68, five strokes behind Bjorn. Adam Scott, who has won the Australian PGA and Australian Masters over the past two weeks, shot 68 and was nine strokes behind Bjorn in a group with Graeme McDowell (71). There was no 36-hole cut in the 60-man field that includes 26 two-man national teams and eight individual golfers. "A few things happened on the golf course today that really tested me," Bjorn said. "I three-putted the first -- I thought the greens were a lot firmer than they were early on." Bjorn shot 66 on Thursday and shared the first-round lead with Streelman. "I patiently worked my way into the round, maybe not as good as yesterday," he said. "But I played some really good stuff on the back nine, and Ive got to take that with me into the weekend." Streelman, representing the U.S. for the first time, birdied his first four holes but gave three strokes back with a bogey on the eighth and a double-bogey on the ninth, blading a shot out of the bunker. "I kind of just did what you are supposed to on those first four holes," Streelman said. "I hit it in the wrong part of the golf course on No. 8 and No. 9, and Royal Melbourne will bite you when you do that which is what makes it such an awesome golf course." He made a four-foot par save on No. 17, and again on 18. "That was about a cup out, just breathe on it type of putt and its one of those when I hit it I knew I had made it," he said of his putt on the 17th. Streelman, playing Royal Melbourne for the first time, said he couldnt believe the quickness of the greens. "It is the same feel of Augusta on a weekend -- actually I wouldnt know because I havent made a cut in the Masters yet. So Friday afternoon at Augusta it feels like," he said. Streelman said despite the change in format here, in which individual stroke-play is being accentuated with US$7 million in prize money, with only US$1 million for the team component, he wants to win the World Cup team trophy for the U.S. Kuchar and Gary Woodland won the last team event in 2011 in China. The individual portion of the tournament was introduced this year to mirror the format and rankings system which will be used in 2016 when golf makes its return to the Olympics at Rio de Janeiro. "I am definitely keeping my eye on that team score," Streelman said. "I know he (Kuchar) will be there for me and then hopefully I can continue to play well and we can bring it home." Day, who birdied No. 15 and then made three good pars to finish the round, didnt have any luck on the greens. "I had three lip-outs, pretty harsh ones, but definitely happy with shooting 1 under," Day said. "Being out here at Royal Melbourne with how hard and fast the greens are, it can definitely go south pretty quick." Joe Ledley Wales Jersey . -- Third baseman David Freese has been put on the 15-day disabled list by the Los Angeles Angels because of a broken right middle finger. Gareth Bale Jersey . Dumba was given a five-minute major penalty and a game misconduct for the incident. "Honestly, its hard to remember. I was going for that puck off the draw and I just fronted the guy," Dumba told TSN after being informed of the decision. "I know I went to hit him and might have just shifted sideways. http://www.walessoccerjersey.uk/ashley-williams-shirt-wales.html . -- Sebastien Auger stopped 53 shots for his second shutout of the season as the Saint John Sea Dogs blanked the host Val-dOr Foreurs 2-0 on Friday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action.CINCINNATI, Ohio -- The Reds lost a game to the weather -- a recurring problem this season -- and took a couple more steps toward getting some injured players back on the roster. The opening game of a series with the Chicago Cubs was postponed on Monday following a 57-minute delay to the first pitch. It was the eighth postponement in 12 years at Great American Ball Park. The game wasnt immediately rescheduled. Manager Bryan Price said the game wont be made up during this series. The Cubs visit for a four-game series from July 7-10. "Theres no way well make it up in this series," Price said. "The way it works out, well probably be able to make it up during that series in July before the All-Star break." Rain has been a problem in Cincinnati this season. The Reds have had one game postponed and another suspended overnight because of rain. Theyve had rain delays for four of the 10 games totalling 8 hours, 57 minutes. The teams will stay on schedule with their starters. Chicagos Jeff Samardzija will face the Reds Alfredo Simon on Tuesday night. It will be Simons first scheduled start since an unidentified woman filed a civil lawsuit against him in a Washington, D.C. court last Thursday, claiming he sexually assaulted her in a hotel one year ago. "I take him at his word that nothing happened and hes assured me that hes ready to pitch and his focus is on pitching," Price said. Simon has been one of Cincinnatis best starters while filling in for the injured Mat Latos, who had surgery to repair torn cartilage in his right knee on Feb. 14. Simon is 3-1 with a 1.30 earned run average in four starts. Latos had a setback in his recovery from the knee problem when he developed soreness in his pitching forearm near the elbow. He has resumed playing catch and could get back to throwing off the bullpen mound later this week. "Once we get him on the mound a couple of times, then we go out there and do a simulated game and then get him into rehab games," Price said. Aaron Ramsey Wales Jersey. "Hes not like starting from square one, even though hes just playing catch now. "If we dont have any setbacks, we should be able to progress pretty quickly through this rehab." Closer Aroldis Chapman is scheduled to throw to Reds batters again on Tuesday before the game. If that goes well, he could start a rehab stint in the minors. Chapman was hit on the forehead by a line drive on March 19 and had a metal plate inserted in his forehead to help fractures heal. "If everything goes well with that (on Tuesday), then we anticipate getting him out on a short rehab and then having him back with us pretty quickly," Price said. Samardzija is trying to break a streak of 11 straight starts without a win since last Aug. 30. Samardzija has pitched well -- quality starts his last eight games -- but the Cubs have scored only 21 runs while he was on the mound in the last 10 games. Last Wednesday, Samardzija left with a 5-2 lead before Arizona rallied for a 7-5 win. The Cubs havent fared well against the Reds overall. They dropped two of three at Wrigley Field this month and havent won the season series against Cincinnati since 2009. Theyre 6-16 against Cincinnati over the last two seasons and 10-28 over the last three. NOTES: Cubs RH Jake Arrieta will be activated off the DL and could start later this week. Hes been sidelined since March 21 with tightness in his pitching shoulder. RH Carlos Villanueva will move into the bullpen. ... RF Nate Schierholtz was going to get a day off. ... The Reds Skip Schumaker started a rehab assignment at Triple-A Louisville on Monday. Hes recovering from a separated left shoulder sustained during spring training. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 4 Aoû - 09:35 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation