the good wife Index du Forum

the good wife
Forum consacré à la série The good wife avec Julianna Margulies, Matt Czuchry, Archie Panjabi, Josh Charles, Christine Baranski, Chris Noth

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Le forum ferme ses portes! 
Chers membres, 
Je vous informe que le forum fermera ses portes à la fin de la diffusion américaine de la saison 6 de The good wife
Merci à tous d'y avoir posté!
atcher Jose Molina said. NOTES

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Présentation des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vive123654

MessagePosté le: Jeu 4 Aoû - 09:35 (2016)    Sujet du message: atcher Jose Molina said. NOTES Répondre en citant

WASHINGTON -- To prepare for the playoffs, Denver coach Brian Shaw said he wants his high-scoring team to learn to win tough games. NBA Jerseys Cheap . There was no better training ground for bump-and-grind basketball than Mondays 75-74 victory over the Washington Wizards. Wilson Chandler scored 17 points, Nate Robinson added 16, and Kenneth Faried had a key block and transition dunk with 33 seconds left. Washington had three possessions after Faried put Denver ahead, but John Wall missed a layup, Trevor Ariza missed a 3-pointer, Chandler blocked a layup try by Garrett Temple, and Robinson stripped the ball from Wall in the closing seconds. Denver, which came in sixth in the NBA in scoring (104 points per game), had its lowest output of the season -- falling 13 points below its previous low -- but was able to conclude a 4-2 road trip. Holding Washington without a field goal for the final 4:04, Denver showed some of the grit that it hopes to employ later in the season. "We didnt even get into the 80s tonight," Shaw said. "But just being able to execute down the stretch, make tough defensive stops when we needed to, I thought we did that tonight, especially at the end of the game." Chandler also had eight rebounds as the Nuggets rallied from 12 points down in the second half, and Robinson helped the Denver reserves outscore their depleted Washington counterparts 34-5. Wall finished with 20 points and eight assists, Marcin Gortat scored 16 points, and Trevor Booker added 12 points and 12 rebounds for the Wizards. Wall was miffed by a no-call at the end of the game, when Robinson made the last of his four steals. "Same thing that was happening all game but I didnt get the call," Wall said. "Nate Robinson was grabbing my arm every time I went by him and thats how I lost the ball and we lose a tough game tonight." In the other locker room, Robinson told reporters that he would "let you all make that decision." Robinson had another key play when sneaked through a screen, stole a pass, and streaked for a fast-break layup, giving Denver its first lead since the second quarter, 73-72. "You gotta be scrappy, do whatever it takes to win," Robinson said. Washington led most of the way behind Wall, but with four rotation players out, Washington got only five points from six reserves who played a combined 62 minutes and shot just 2 for 13. "Weve got to get more than five points from our bench," Wizards coach Randy Wittman said. "Thats gotta get better for us, no question about it. I think we got up 12 at the end of the third. I looked up, its two right away. I gotta figure out a way to find guys that are gonna go out there and increase it by 12, keep it at 12, keep it at 10, keep it at eight, until you can get your main guys back." Neither team led by more than four points in a stagnant first half until Washington scored six straight points, including four by Wall, to go up 43-36 with 2 minutes to go before the break. Washington remained in command in the third quarter, pushing its lead to 58-46 on a jumper by Wall. However, the 5-foot-9 Robinson came off the bench for Denver and scored eight points. Timofey Mozgovs tip-in before the end of the quarter pulled Denver to 60-58. The Wizards still had control until midway through the fourth quarter when reserve forward Jordan Hamilton hit consecutive 3-pointers and former Wizards guard Randy Foye followed with another 3-pointer with a drive and pass to Chandler for a dunk, setting the scene for the final grind. "We missed a lot of open shots. They missed a lot of open shots. It was terrible basketball," Faried said. "Its like that sometimes but we came out with a win, so well take it." NOTES: The Wizards announced during the game that forward Al Harrington underwent surgery on Monday to remove particles from his right knee and will be re-evaluated in four weeks. ... Washington also disclosed that top scorer Bradley Beal has been cleared to increase basketball activities. The second-year guard, who missed his seventh straight game on Monday, has been out with a stress injury to his left fibula. ... Washington also was without Nene (foot tendinitis) and Martel Webster (ankle sprain), who remain day-to-day. ... Denver was without top scorer Ty Lawson (hamstring), who missed an opportunity to play in his hometown. Front-court players Danillo Gallinari and Javale McGee remain out for the Nuggets . With Beal and Webster out, Glen Rice Jr. made his starting debut for Washington. Jerseys From China .coms Ariel Helwani. Helwani reported on Wednesdays edition of UFC Tonight that the former welterweight champion will be under the care of Dr. Cheap NFL jerseys China . On July 27 cyclings best-known race will host "La Course by Le Tour de France" -- a one-day womens competition staged hours before Tour riders race on the same circuit to finish the three-week event on Paris Champs-Elysees. http://www.cheapnfljustjerseys.com/ . CSNPhilly.com reports that the 26-year-old wide receiver will sign a four-year deal with the team on Thursday. MINNEAPOLIS -- The Tampa Bay Rays didnt lose their edge during their recent slide. Theyre still strategizing with a World Series in mind. Saving Chris Archers right arm is one example, and he was so good on Friday night there was no concern of overexertion. Archer spun six scoreless innings, and the Rays added to their slim wild-card lead by beating the Minnesota Twins 3-0. "There was no moment that really showed up. He pretty much had his way," said manager Joe Maddon, who was more than satisfied with 87 pitches by the rookie. "I just want to really eye him up, because our intent is to play well into October, and I want to make sure that hes well." The Rays hold the second wild-card spot with four teams still in striking range. They nudged their advantage to 1 1/2 games over Cleveland, due to a loss by New York that pushed the Yankees to two games back. Baltimore (2 1/2 games behind) and Kansas City (3 1/2) are lurking, too. Archer (9-7) scattered three singles and struck out seven without a walk, following a pair of rough outings to start September. In his 20th start, he lowered his ERA to 3.03. "I still feel mentally and physically there. But I have an understanding of the big picture and maybe saving a couple extra innings, just in case if we do make that magical playoff run," Archer said. Yunel Escobar had an RBI double among his three hits for the Rays, and Desmond Jennings and James Loney drove in runs with singles against Kevin Correia (9-12), whose defence behind him was less than ideal. "We need to make the plays that should be made. Were not good enough to make up for that right now," Correia said. After losing 13 of 17 games, the Rays picked up an important victory on Thursday night over AL East-leading Boston on a tiebreaking eighth-inning double by rookie standout Wil Myers. The Rays started their weekend reprieve against the floundering Twins before 11 straight games against wild-card competitors Texas, the Orioles and Yankees. Tampa Bay has won 10 straight games against the Twins, including five this year. The Twins, who lost 15 of their last 118 home games, struck out 11 times. Cheap NFL Jerseys. "I know hittings not easy. Ive been there. But you have to defend the plate. You have to put the ball in play. You have no chance when you dont swing," Twins manager Ron Gardenhire said. Correia, who leads the Twins in wins, starts, innings and strikeouts, left with no outs and two on in the seventh, and reliever Caleb Thielbar escaped with a popped-up bunt by Ben Zobrist that became a double play and a pickoff throw that caught David DeJesus stealing. That was about the only sequence for the Rays that went wrong. Archer took advantage of the weakened Twins lineup, missing star Joe Mauer and a whole lot more, and never let a runner advance past second base. In the fifth inning, he hit Darin Mastroianni with a pitch to put two on with one out. But Archer retired Clete Thomas and Eduardo Escobar on called third strikes, skipping off the mound and pumping his arm with a clenched fist on his way to the dugout. His changeup was extra sharp. "Ive had games where its been decent, but tonight was the best its been in my career," Archer said. Jake McGee, Joel Peralta and Fernando Rodney each pitched a scoreless inning in relief, and Rodney recorded his 35th save in 43 tries with a perfect ninth. So Archer left the game in good hands, even if he felt he couldve pitched longer. "Hes got a long career ahead of him, so at one point hes got to understand that and realize its not a bad thing," catcher Jose Molina said. NOTES: Mauer (concussion) felt good working out for the second straight day, and general manager Terry Ryan said the team will consider taking him on the road next week. ... RHP Jesse Crain, who has yet to pitch for the Rays since being acquired in a July trade with the White Sox because of a shoulder problem, might be ready for game action next week. ... LHP Matt Moore (15-3, 3.18 ERA) will try to extend his seven-game winning streak on Saturday for the Rays, against Twins rookie LHP Andrew Albers (2-2, 3.35 ERA). ... Zobrist became the Rays leader in career walks, passing Carlos Pena on the franchise list. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 4 Aoû - 09:35 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation