the good wife Index du Forum

the good wife
Forum consacré à la série The good wife avec Julianna Margulies, Matt Czuchry, Archie Panjabi, Josh Charles, Christine Baranski, Chris Noth

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Le forum ferme ses portes! 
Chers membres, 
Je vous informe que le forum fermera ses portes à la fin de la diffusion américaine de la saison 6 de The good wife
Merci à tous d'y avoir posté!
in salary-cap space. Jacks

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Présentation des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vive123654

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Juil - 08:14 (2016)    Sujet du message: in salary-cap space. Jacks Répondre en citant

VANCOUVER - Andy OBrien sat out seven straight games because of injury and coaching decisions earlier this season for the Vancouver Whitecaps. Earnest Byner Redskins Jersey .Fellow defender Kendall Waston wasnt even a member of the Major League Soccer club until August.What a difference a couple of months has made for both players.OBrien and Waston form an unlikely partnership in the centre of defence for the Whitecaps, who are riding a four-game shutout streak heading into Wednesdays winner-take-all first-round playoff matchup against FC Dallas.Like most great pairs, they differ in many ways.The 35-year-old OBrien is a no-nonsense veteran of 300 games in the English Premier League, while the 26-year-old Waston was a relative unknown in these parts until arriving in Vancouver from a club in his native Costa Rica.Theyre two opposites, said fellow defender Jordan Harvey. Kendalls that aggressive one and Andys that calming influence. Andys the communication guy in the back and really keeps that backline solid, and Kendall really raises the level of intensity and gets guys up for it.OBrien said things have worked with Waston largely because of how well they compliment each other on the pitch.I think hes playing very well. I suppose Im just Steady Eddy and thats how Ive played my career, said the former Irish international. Kendalls aggressive, very dominant, on the front foot. I think when you play with somebody and you know what theyre going to do, its easy to adjust around that player.In terms of what youd expect from a big centre back, he does what it says on the tin.It often takes time for new teammates to jell and Whitecaps head coach Carl Robinson said before the team left for Dallas on Monday hes surprised how quickly OBrien and Waston have meshed together.Kendall coming in has obviously been a massive hit for the club and for himself, but hes settled in off the field as well. They boys have welcomed him in, said Robinson. Him and Andy have been fantastic over the last couple of weeks.Waston scored the goal that clinched Vancouvers second playoff berth in three years on Saturday, flinging himself at a corner kick and powering the ball over the line in a dramatic 1-0 victory over the Colorado Rapids in the regular-season finale.Waston always has a smile on his face — at least off the field — and said he used to watch MLS games on television back home.Now hes in the middle of the action for a squad that went an impressive 4-0-1 over its final five games just to qualify for the post-season.Its very good that I could come here because this is one of my dreams coming true, said Waston. I try to enjoy it every day.He added that hes learned a lot from OBrien in their short time together with the Whitecaps.Andy OBrien is a guy I want to copy a lot of things from because hes very professional, said Waston. The success hes had in life is because of that.I have a good relationship with him.Whitecaps goalkeeper David Ousted has had an outstanding season for Vancouver with an MLS-leading 13 shutouts. But hes quick to share the credit with the rest of his team, including the two players who line up right in front of him.I think theyve been fantastic, said Ousted. Youve seen Kendall, the things hes done just scoring goals and being strong defensively, and Andy has been rock solid the whole season.Robinson said over the weekend he initially thought Waston would be a good addition for the 2015 campaign, but former captain Jay DeMerits injury and subsequent retirement forced his hand. OBrien, meanwhile, got hurt and then fell out of favour in mid-season before battling back to regain his spot ahead of Carlyle Mitchell and Johnny Leveron.Age is just a number and I think you need to judged by what you do on the pitch, said OBrien, who started 11 of Vancouvers 13 clean sheets. Statistically Im happy with the games that Ive played, the results that weve had.The defence faces a tough test against Dallas, and OBrien, Waston and Harvey will be without usual right back Steven Beitashour, who limped off with a hamstring injury against Colorado.Robinson could opt to go with 19-year-old Sam Adekugbe — who was subbed on in the first half against the Rapids — or 20-year-old Ethen Sampson to fill the void.The Whitecaps have struggled to score for long stretches this season — they went the equivalent of five straight games without a goal at one point — but the defence has been resolute the last month and was the main factor into the Western Conferences top-5.We can talk about that wed like to score more goals, but its imperative that you keep a strong backline, said OBrien. I think collectively as a team weve done that very well.Notes: The winner of the Dallas-Vancouver one-game playoff will meet the Seattle Sounders in a two-leg semfinal. ... After Vancouver clinched its playoff spot Saturday night, the players were back on the practice field at 11 a.m. Sunday morning.Follow @JClipperton_CP on Twitter Brandon Scherff Redskins Jersey . The Kings have gone 6-0-3 over their last nine games despite having been held to three goals or fewer in eight of 10 contests this month. Los Angeles has failed to score more than two goals six times in that span. Charley Taylor Redskins Jersey . -- Cleanthony Early scored 19 points and Tekele Cotton added 14 as No. http://www.authenticredskinsfanatic.com/c-43-redskins-chris-baker-jersey.aspx . -- Oakland Athletics third baseman Scott Sizemore has undergone surgery on his left knee to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament.JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Jacksonville Jaguars have released veteran guard Uche Nwaneri, who started 63 of the teams last 64 games and didnt miss a snap last season. Nwaneri was due to make about $5.9 million in 2014, and cutting him with give the club another $3.7 million in salary-cap space. Jacksonville has roughly $60 million in cap space. Nwaneri, a fifth-round draft picck in 2007, played in 104 games and made 92 starts in Jacksonville. Trent Williams Redskins Jersey. But his play deteriorated in recent years as nagging injuries mounted. Parting ways with him could lead to a revamped interior of the teams offensive line. Longtime centre Brad Meester retired after last season, and guard Will Rackleys starting job is up for grabs heading into 2014. Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' ' 

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Juil - 08:14 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation