the good wife Index du Forum

the good wife
Forum consacré à la série The good wife avec Julianna Margulies, Matt Czuchry, Archie Panjabi, Josh Charles, Christine Baranski, Chris Noth

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Le forum ferme ses portes! 
Chers membres, 
Je vous informe que le forum fermera ses portes à la fin de la diffusion américaine de la saison 6 de The good wife
Merci à tous d'y avoir posté!
we were the gre

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Présentation des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vive123654

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Juil - 05:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: we were the gre Répondre en citant

WINNIPEG -- Dustin Byfugliens move from defence to forward was made official Friday as coach Claude Noel says the Winnipeg Jets must find ways to boost production and win games. Bob Griese Dolphins Jersey . "What Im hoping to accomplish, not only with that line, with each line, is production, just positive production and hope we can move forward," Noel said after practice. The move was telegraphed Thursday when Byfuglien wore a forwards jersey during practice, but with a couple of players out with the flu it could be explained away and Noel wouldnt confirm the change. Friday, however, there was no pretense. A line change isnt all the Jets (19-22-5) need, however, said the coach. "Lets make sure were clear here. If were going to move in any direction weve got to get our workboots on thats the first thing," Noel said. "I dont care where youre playing weve got to win battles, weve got to get to the hard areas and weve got to win in the hard areas. You can juggle all you want." No one is sure how long the change will last but Byfuglien will line up with team captain Andrew Ladd and centre Bryan Little when the Jets face the Columbus Blue Jackets Saturday at MTS Centre. Columbus (19-20-4) is one of the teams in the NHL with fewer points than the Jets, although at 42 theyre only one behind. Byfuglien made a very brief appearance last season as a forward, a position he tried with the Chicago Blackhawks as well before moving back to defence, and Noel wasnt saying how long he might remain in that position this time. It means Blake Wheeler moves to a line with Devin Setoguchi and Olli Jokinen, and for now it appears Evander Kane is out with an injured hand. Noel said he didnt know how long Kane might be gone. Kane was one of several Jets whose frustration as the Jets floundered in Tuesdays 4-2 loss to the Tampa Bay Lightning boiled over in scraps with opposing players. Little and Ladd say after losing four in a row, its not hard to see why Noel would want to shake things up a bit. "Im looking forward to it," said Little. "(Byfugliens) the kind of guy who can play any position out there. Hes really offensively gifted and you know right now we really kind of need a spark." Byfuglien wasnt talking about the move Friday but Little says it looks like hes enjoying it. "I think youre trying to find ways to make a group and different ways to get the team going," said Ladd. "With four losses in a row, I think wed be worried if you werent trying different things." Byfugliens offensive skills are proven and hes currently tied with Little at 34 points as the teams top scorer. But hes also a team worst minus-16, although he also spends a lot more time on the ice than any other player. Moving him to forward might prevent some of the defensive slips that have led to goals. Wheeler, who shook off his own early scoring slump and now sits in second place for the Jets with 33 points, says he isnt looking at his move as a demotion. "It can give some guys some life and some energy," he said. "You see some new faces and sometimes sparks fly." Andre Branch Dolphins Jersey . So was Dwyane Wade, who even took an extra dribble before believing his eyes and sending a 50-foot pass to the best 3-point shooter in NBA history. Andrew Franks Jersey .1 million, one-year contract. A 29-year-old right-hander, Boggs helped St. Louis win the 2011 World Series title and was 4-1 with a 2. http://www.shopdolphinsauthentic.com/Youth-Branden-Albert-Elite-Jersey/ . Nylander scored in his NHL pre-season debut as the Leafs beat the Philadelphia Flyers 4-0 Tuesday night at Air Canada Centre and showed flashes of offensive brilliance. Randy Ferbey hit curlings heights, winning national and world titles with regularity. His Alberta team of Dave Nedohin, Scott Pfeifer and Marcel Rocque was a powerhouse, winning the national championship in 2001 to kick off a run of four titles in five years. Ferbey thought about the possibility of getting that lineup back together to take a run at reaching the 2013 Tim Hortons Brier. When those plans didnt materialize, he knew the time was right to retire from competitive curling. "Im leaving the sport that Ive loved," Ferbey said Tuesday from the Edmonton area. "Ive loved competing, Ive loved the years that Ive competed. Its very, very difficult." Ferbey, 52, leaves the sport as one of its most dominant competitors. In all, he won six national titles and four world championships. "The run that the Ferbey team did in the early 2000s was just remarkable," said Ontario skip Glenn Howard. "They basically bulldozed everybody over for five to six years." The idea of playing for a national title on home ice in Edmonton next year was appealing to Ferbey. He said he had discussed the idea with his good friend Nedohin, who told him earlier this month that he had decided to go with a younger team. "So that was it right there," Ferbey said. "I wasnt prepared to play with anybody else. I knew if I wasnt going to play with Dave, I wasnt going to play." Nedohin threw fourth stones for Ferbey. Hes in Lethbridge, Alta., with wife Heather while she skips Canada at the womens world championship. Nedohin said it was a tough decision to form a new team without Ferbey. "Before I made the decision, I talked to Randy about it and he said absolutely, you should have done it a couple of years ago," Nedohin said. "I had a harder time with it than he probably did. Koa Misi Jersey. . "Hes kind of been my sounding board in terms of getting advice on who I should play with and the team I should form. Hes been helpful and really supportive. Id love to have him as my coach. I still feel like Im learning from him. "Hes really been the guy Ive looked up to as the great skip out there in terms of strategy and changing the game and understanding what to do." Ferbey won his first Brier in 1988 as a third on skip Pat Ryans team. The Alberta rink repeated as champs a year later and went on to win the world title. Ferbey, from Sherwood Park, Alta, won his first world championship as a skip in 2002 and added victories in 2003 and 2005. "Playing with Dave, Scott and Marcel -- it was unbelievable," Ferbey said. "Ive gone on record as saying that I believe that we were the greatest team. Not from accomplishments but from a team perspective, I think we were the greatest team ever to play the game. "We played together for 12 years and I dont think anybodys been better -- four individuals -- over that period of time." Ferbey has played on tour this season but did not qualify for the recent Brier in Saskatoon. Albertas Kevin Koe made it to the final but he dropped a 7-6 decision to Howard. Ferbey, who owns an ATM company, said he may play in recreational games and the occasional senior event in the future. Hes looking forward to devoting more time to his family. Ferbey couldnt think of one particular moment that stood out as a highlight. He said that all of his teammates deserve credit for his success over his long career. "I think thats what I built every one of my teams on is the four of us are a unit," Ferbey said. "Theres nobody bigger than one another." -- With files from Donna Spencer in Lethbridge, Alta. Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' ' 

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Juil - 05:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation