the good wife Index du Forum

the good wife
Forum consacré à la série The good wife avec Julianna Margulies, Matt Czuchry, Archie Panjabi, Josh Charles, Christine Baranski, Chris Noth

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Le forum ferme ses portes! 
Chers membres, 
Je vous informe que le forum fermera ses portes à la fin de la diffusion américaine de la saison 6 de The good wife
Merci à tous d'y avoir posté!
aid. "(And) whatever

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Présentation des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vive123654

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Juil - 04:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: aid. "(And) whatever Répondre en citant

Montreal, QC (SportsNetwork. http://www.lightninghockeyshop.us/Ryan-Callahan-Jersey/ .com) - The Montreal Alouettes have released veteran cornerback Byron Parker. Parker had 32 tackles and one interception in 13 games last season. The nine-year veteran has 268 tackles, 30 interceptions and five fumble recoveries with Toronto, Edmonton, British Columbia and Montreal. Parker holds the CFL record for most interception return touchdowns in a career with nine. The Alouettes also announced on Friday that the club has signed wide receiver Kenny Stafford and offensive lineman Dan Matha to new two-year contracts. In addition, linebacker Brian Ridgeway announced his retirement. Valtteri Filppula Lightning Jersey . Can it be repeated? The Roughriders are fairly well positioned heading into the off-season. Yes, they have some big ticket free agents to deal with but ones they should be able to retain. Vincent Lecavalier Jersey . Ulissi made his move inside the final 300 metres, bursting out of the peloton to edge Robert Kiserlovski for a second stage win in the race. Wilco Kelderman was third on the 179-kilometre (111-mile) leg from Foligno to Montecopiolo, which had two category one climbs, including the final ascent to the finish. http://www.lightninghockeyshop.us/Jason-Garrison-Jersey/ . - Juho Lammikko scored and added two assists to lead the Kingston Frontenacs past the Peterborough Petes 5-3 on Thursday in Ontario Hockey League play.PITTSBURGH -- Brett Keisel is in his 12th season with the Pittsburgh Steelers and the 35-year-old defensive end realizes it might also be his last. If hes on his way out, at least hell get a chance to do it on the field. Keisel expects to play on Sunday when the Steelers (6-8) travel to Green Bay (7-6-1). He missed four of the previous five games with plantar fasciitis in his left foot but practiced on Friday without any issues and is listed as probable. With two weeks left, Keisel could sway the Steelers to keep him another year by performing well. He also could be auditioning for a spot on another roster. But, most importantly, he has a chance to slip on his familiar No. 99 jersey after missing most of the last month. Keisel started at Baltimore Thanksgiving night before the injury flared up again, forcing him to leave the game after just eight snaps. "I dont know, I think (the re-injury) could have happened, even if I would have waited," Keisel said. "So, Im glad it happened and that I was still able to come back. Its possible that I couldnt play this week, but Ive done enough standing around. Im a worker bee. (And) its just a matter of getting back to feeling normal again." Keisel believed he had to push it in practice to get an idea if he could withstand the intensity of game conditions. Defensive co-ordinator Dick LeBeau was encouraged by the results. "Hes been getting a little better every week," LeBeau said. "I think hes in a more positive frame of mind, just being around him. I really think that he feels hes got a real legitimate shot. Well see. The fact that he has limited stiffness, which you would expect." Keisel doesnt shy away from the fact he could be in the final days of his career. "I also wanted to go down fighting with my teammates," Keisel saaid. Brian Boyle Lightning Jersey. "Whatever happens, I wanted to be out there with them and doing my job. (So), I feel good, like I could still play, but well see what happens. Our trainers have done a good job getting me ready, and I feel better. So, I think well be ready to go." As far as Keisels future with the Steelers, he wasnt able to say what he would do if he doesnt return to the club that drafted him in the seventh round in 2002. But Keisel realized that the Steelers could make the decision for him like they did with Hines Ward, Aaron Smith, James Farrior, Chris Hoke and Casey Hampton. All were fixtures on teams that went to three Super Bowls in six years between 2005-10. All either retired, were released or not re-signed when their final contract was up. "Thats the nature of this business," Keisel said. "(And) whatever happens Im grateful for my time here. Im grateful for the success that weve had on this team. (And) I want to go out on a positive note. Of course, it would be tough to move on. I bleed black and gold. Im a Yinzer. I love this city. I plan on raising my family here. So, its going to be a tough decision when its made." Keisel noted that hell consult his family to make the final decision. "I love being a Steeler, and I love being part of this locker room," he added. "Its been awesome, and I hope we can keep it going. You hate thinking it can come to an end. But Ive got a lot of great memories, and I think we can build fond memories every day here. Thats been the best part." Notes: Along with Keisel (foot), OT Kelvin Beachum (knee), WR Jerricho Cotchery (shoulder), OT Marcus Gilbert (ankle), DT Steve McLendon (ankle) and WR Emmanuel Sanders (foot) all practiced and are listed as probable for Sunday. Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' ' 

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Juil - 04:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation