the good wife Index du Forum

the good wife
Forum consacré à la série The good wife avec Julianna Margulies, Matt Czuchry, Archie Panjabi, Josh Charles, Christine Baranski, Chris Noth

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Le forum ferme ses portes! 
Chers membres, 
Je vous informe que le forum fermera ses portes à la fin de la diffusion américaine de la saison 6 de The good wife
Merci à tous d'y avoir posté!
e is batting .435 (10 for 23

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Présentation des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vive123654

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Juil - 03:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: e is batting .435 (10 for 23 Répondre en citant

Dominique Gisin of Switzerland led the third womens Olympic downhill training session in a race that many of the top skiers elected to sit out. Shawn Kelley Nationals Jersey . Gisin finished in 1 minute, 42.37 seconds on Saturday, holding off Swiss teammate Lara Gut by 0.19 seconds. Kajsa Kling of Sweden was third, 0.25 seconds behind, and Jacqueline Wiles of the United States finished fourth, although she missed a few gates. Marie-Michele Gagnon of Lac-Etchemin, Que., was 19th in 1:44.79. Larisa Yurkiw of Owen Sound, Ont., did not start. She had a mild ankle sprain in training on Friday, but it still expected to compete. Nadja Jnglin-Kamer of Switzerland crashed near the finish line, appearing to bang up her left hand. Some of the big names on the World Cup circuit took the day off. Maria Hoefl-Riesch of Germany, Tina Maze of Slovenia and Tina Weirather of Liechtenstein were among those who didnt step into the starting gate. The womens downhill is Wednesday. Matt Belisle Jersey . The Raptors point guard has been named the Eastern Conference Player of the Week for games played Monday, Jan. 27, through Sunday, Feb. 2, the league announced ahead of Torontos meeting with the Jazz on Monday. Bryce Harper Orange Jersey . Sitting five points out of a playoff spot with only 10 games left on their schedule, the Canucks are in danger of missing the postseason in their first campaign under head coach John Tortorella. http://www.officialnationalsjerseyonline.com/authentic-jayson-werth-nationals-jersey/ . Vargas (8-3) allowed four singles and two walks while striking out five, allowing only two runners from a diluted Twins lineup to reach second base. Mike Moustakas and Jarrod Dyson hit RBI singles in the second inning against Kevin Correia (4-10), and that was all Vargas needed. ST. LOUIS -- The Milwaukee Brewers showed no sense of satisfaction in the clubhouse, even though theyd just won for the 13th time in 14 games and appeared to be pulling away in the NL Central. Far from it. After working eight sharp innings in a 5-1 victory over the St. Louis Cardinals on Wednesday night, Randy Wolf noted its still early. The Brewers are 8-3 against the Cardinals, but there are seven games to go in the season series. "Weve just got to keep playing well," Wolf said. "We have a tough schedule ahead of us. We cant sit back and think we can cruise from here on out." Prince Fielder had a sacrifice fly in the first inning and an RBI double in the third to help the Brewers open a five-game cushion on second-place St. Louis. Milwaukee clinched only its fifth road series win of the season and will try for a three-game sweep Thursday night. The Brewers have taken four of five from St. Louis this month, although they doubt theyve taken the fight out of their closest pursuers. "Maybe. I dont know," leadoff man Corey Hart said after getting a two-run single and two walks. "Theres so many games left, I think we both kind of view this as a series in the middle of August." The Brewers are 41-15 at home and just 26-35 on the road, but are one win away from a perfect 6-0 trip. "I think we carried over what we were doing at home and Im hoping that this is the point where it doesnt really matter to them whether were at home or road, they know we can win at both places," manager Ron Roenicke said. "Thats important for them to feel that way." Albert Pujols had a sacrifice fly in the first for the Cardinals, but is 0-for-8 in the series and 5-for-42 (.119) with only four RBIs against the Brewers this season. St. Louis entered with a four-game winning streak but has yet to lead in the series. "Its not about me, dude, its about the ballclub," Pujols said. "If I go 0-for-8 and we would have gotten two wins out there, who cares about it? "Just a couple of tough losses." Wolf (9-8) relied on defence, retiring 18 of his last 20 with no walks and one strikeout. He allowed one run and five hits, and pitched four 1-2-3 innings. Hes beaten the Cardinals his last two outings although this one was a lot better than a week earlier when he gave up five runs in six innings of a 10-5 victory. "He had everything working," Roenicke said. "He got a loot stronger as the game went along, his command got better. Bryce Harper Black Jersey. Its hard to figure out what to do to do in the ninth, he was pitching so well." Hart added a two-run single in the ninth off Mitchell Boggs. Four of the first five Brewers reached safely to open the game, although they settled for Fielders sacrifice fly. The Cardinals matched them in the bottom of the first on Rafael Furcals leadoff double, a sacrifice fly and Pujols sacrifice fly. The Brewers took the lead in the third when Ryan Braun walked with one out, stole second and scored on Fielders double, and Yuniesky Betancourt made it 3-1 with a two-out single. Jake Westbrook (9-6) settled down after that, retiring 11 in a row before walking Fielder with one out in the eighth. He lasted eight innings despite matching his season high with five walks, three of them to the first 12 hitters. "My sinker was kind of all over the place early and my other pitches werent as good as they have been," Westbrook said. "I still felt like I was able to minimize the damage a little bit and give us a chance." Wolfs only other bit of trouble came in the second when Ryan Theriot singled and Jon Jay doubled with two outs, but Westbrook lined out to centre to end the inning. Cardinals manager Tony La Russa was ejected by first base umpire Greg Gibson in the ninth for arguing a call at first. Pinch hitter Josh Wilson was ruled safe on a sacrifice bunt when Pujols struggled to keep his toe in contact with the first base bag. Pujols said he thought he had touched the corner of the bag. "He missed a call and he didnt think he missed it," La Russa said. "That had very little to do with us losing the game. Short fuse, very undeserved ejection." Though he didnt like the call, Pujols was happy with the way he was treated. "He didnt give me any attitude back," Pujols said. "He just said Hey, I didnt see it and that was it. He was honest." NOTES: Casey McGehee is batting .435 (10 for 23) in extra innings since joining the Brewers in 2009, the best average on the team during that span. ... Lance Berkman is 3-for-30 against Wolf and was not in the St. Louis lineup even after Matt Holliday was scratched with what the team believes is a minor lower back injury sustained in the weight room earlier Wednesday. Holliday said he was hurt on the left side while getting ready to lift. Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' ' 

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Juil - 03:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation