the good wife Index du Forum

the good wife
Forum consacré à la série The good wife avec Julianna Margulies, Matt Czuchry, Archie Panjabi, Josh Charles, Christine Baranski, Chris Noth

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Le forum ferme ses portes! 
Chers membres, 
Je vous informe que le forum fermera ses portes à la fin de la diffusion américaine de la saison 6 de The good wife
Merci à tous d'y avoir posté!
Malcom Brown Jersey

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> the good wife -> the good wife saison 2
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
panxing18

MessagePosté le: Dim 16 Sep - 15:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Malcom Brown Jersey Répondre en citant

LeSean McCoy is about to hit a big milestone Jaron Brown Jersey , when he turns 30 next week. But the Bills running back has a few big ones on the field he wants to reach before he’s done.
Speaking to reporters at his hometown football camp, McCoy said he’s motivated to reach 12,000 yards, after topping 10,000 last season.
“I have more to prove,” he said, via PennLive.com. “It’s just like, ‘How long can he do it? How long can he keep being productive?’ And that drives me. It really does.”
Of course, there were plenty of milestones hit last year, as the Bills broke a 17-year streak of not making the playoffs.But since then, they’ve overhauled the quarterback position, getting rid of Tyrod Taylor and bringing in Josh Allen and A.J. McCarron. But more importantly to McCoy Malcom Brown Jersey , they’ve blown up the middle of the line, as they’ll go into the season without Eric Wood and Richie Incognito.
McCoy said he still has a few more pounds to lose before camp, noting that he has “tightened up” his diet.
“It’s easy to put the weight on, but it’s harder to take it off,” he said.
He may find the same is true of his stat line, that the target numbers are harder to acquire, the older you get.
CLEVELAND, Ohio — Of all the games in this four-years-running Finals saga between the Cavaliers and Golden State Warriors, Game 3s have been Cleveland’s best.
As in, it’s the only game the Cavaliers have won more than once.
The Warriors are in Cleveland for Game 3 Wednesday with a 2-0 lead in this series. It was the same a year ago at this time and the Cavaliers were on the verge of winning another Game 3 but blew a six-point lead over the final 3:09 and lost, 118-113.
The year before, trailing 0-2 Demar Dotson Jersey , the Cavaliers hammered the Warriors by 30 in Game 3 and eventually won the series for their first championship.
“All three games were really, really difficult,” Golden State coach Steve Kerr said. “So we’re used to that. We’re used to the dynamic of being ahead in a series and then having everything shift when you go on the road. But especially when you play Cleveland — LeBron, this crowd and their environment, we know the kind of force they’re going to bring.
“And we have to be prepared for that. We know it. We’ll see if we can do it.”
James is averaging 40 points, 8.5 rebounds, and 10.5 assists so far in this series. He became the first player to ever score at least 50 points (51) in a Finals game and lose in Game 1, when the Cavaliers lost 124-114 in overtime.
Only 20 teams have ever recovered from an 0-2 deficit in the playoffs, but James was responsible for three of those comebacks. The latest was the last round against Boston, when the Celtics won the first two games at TD Garden but James and the Cavaliers took the series in seven.
“I know it feels like we’re down 2-0, and I don’t like the way I feel,” James said. “I don’t like the way — the mood that I’m in right now Adolphus Washington Jersey , knowing whatever. There’s no, like, OK, you’re down 2-0 and you feel better than when you’re down 2-0 before.
“I mean, when you’re down like this, in a deficit like this versus a team like this, there’s no good feeling,” James continued. “So I don’t feel good about it.”
Cavs coach Tyronn Lue said Rodney Hood, who fell out of the rotation for good early in the conference finals, would get a chance in Game 3.
Hood is 25 and 6-foot-8 who can score off the dribble in catch-and-shoot situations and can switch on defense. But he’s been miserable in the playoffs, averaging just 4.4 points and shooting 15 percent from 3-point range.
Lue didn’t say which player would lose minutes to Hood, nor did he address any other potential adjustments or lineup changes.
“We believe Davon Godchaux Jersey ,” Lue said. “We watched tape. We watched film and see the things that we can get better at, very minor things. The most important thing, I think, is physicality. Just being able to be on bodies, being physical, not let Steph (Curry) and Klay (Thompson) and K.D. (Kevin Durant) roam freely.”
Curry set NBA Finals records for 3s (nine) and attempts (17) and is averaging 31 points and 8.5 rebounds in the series. Durant is giving the Warriors 26 points and nine boards so far in the Finals. Andre Iguodala (knee) was upgraded to questionable for Game 3. He hasn’t played since Game 3 of the Western Conference finals.
Curry is looking for his third championship in four years — all against Cleveland.
“In the Finals, this is the only building I know what that experience is like,” Curry said. “We know how the atmosphere is here. We know how Cleveland plays here, with a lot of energy and force.
“We understand how hard it is to win in this building. No matter what’s gone on in the series, when you change venues, you’ve got to reassert your dominance and try to find that right momentum to start.”
 Adidas Andrew Cogliano Jersey

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 16 Sep - 15:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> the good wife -> the good wife saison 2 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation