the good wife Index du Forum

the good wife
Forum consacré à la série The good wife avec Julianna Margulies, Matt Czuchry, Archie Panjabi, Josh Charles, Christine Baranski, Chris Noth

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Le forum ferme ses portes! 
Chers membres, 
Je vous informe que le forum fermera ses portes à la fin de la diffusion américaine de la saison 6 de The good wife
Merci à tous d'y avoir posté!
Australian Open. Czech qualifier Jiri Vesely defeated

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Jan - 09:25 (2017)    Sujet du message: Australian Open. Czech qualifier Jiri Vesely defeated Répondre en citant

Terrence Ross of the Toronto Raptors is doing a Reddit AMA on reddit. Toni Kroos Camiseta .com right now on behalf of Sprite Canada and BarDown. For those not familiar with Reddit or AMAs, its an acronym for "Ask Me Anything" and its a great way for an athlete or a celebrity to talk to his or her fans directly and in a community setting. Get in on the action here, or keep reading for a few select highlights. 3:26 from BJ_Dangle What was going through your mind when you were about to destroy Kenneth Faried? I didnt think it would look as good as it did. I kinda thought I dunked to the side of him but it happened so fast. I didnt know how good it looked until I saw the photo. From my teammates perspective it was pretty cool too. 3:20pm from macaroniandgainz How did it feel to score 51 points in only your second year in the NBA? The 51-pt game felt like a pickup game. It felt like we were just playing for fun with a bunch of pros and we were going bucket for bucket. It was the kind of game that people dont usually get to see, but this time it happened during the season. ...I thought the franchise high was 56 so I didnt think I could get there. If I knew it was 51, maybe I wouldve pushed for it. 3:52 from blakerose Would you like to see the Raps logo go to a throwback purple style? A black and gold Drake style? Or something else altogether? I wanna go back to the purple on the front and the black on the back. I like the two tone jerseys. 4:01 from BulbyBlast Hey Terrence, do you think they should retire Vince Carters jersey in Toronto? Honestly, YES! They should retire his jersey simply because he put Toronto on the map. He did a lot for this city and this franchise, so STOP BOOING HIM! For more highlights, click here. Marcelo Camiseta Real Madrid . He could have transferred when academic sanctions barred the Huskies from the NCAA tournament his junior season. Cristiano Ronaldo Camiseta Real Madrid . -- Rory McIlroy birdied his last two holes Thursday for a 7-under 63 to take the lead after one round of the Honda Classic. http://www.realmadridfutboltienda.es/isco-real-madrid-camiseta.html . The club announced Friday that Mauro Biello will be kept on as an assistant to coach Jesse Marsch when the Impact join the MLS in 2012.Auckland, New Zealand (SportsNetwork.com) - Ernests Gulbis was one of three top seeded players to lose on Wednesday at the Heineken Open, a final tune-up for the Australian Open. Czech qualifier Jiri Vesely defeated the second-seeded Gulbis 6-2, 3-6, 6-1 on the hardcourts at ASB Tennis Centre. The tournament lost two other top seeds, including No. 3 Roberto Bautista Agut, who retired from his match against Adrian Mannarino after dropping the first set and falling down 2-1 in the second No. 5 seed Tommy Robredo pulled out with what he said was a sore left leg, opening the door for lucky loser Lucas Pouille, who tookk full advantage by beating Michael Venus 7-5, 6-4. Jese Camiseta. But No. 4 seed Kevin Anderson moved on with a 7-6 (8-6), 6-1 win over Jan- Lennard Struff and eighth-seeded American Steve Johnson beat Pablo Carreno Busta 6-7 (3-7), 6-4, 6-1. Albert Ramos-Vinolas knocked off No. 9 seed Lu Yen-Hsun 6-2, 6-4, and American Donald Young and Alejandro Falla were also winners. Young beat Diego Schwartzman 2-6, 6-4, 6-1 and Falla topped Kenny De Schepper 6-2, 6-4. Two-time winner John Isner is not defending his title this year after beating Taiwans Lu in last years final. This years champion will earn $84,500. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Jan - 09:25 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation