the good wife Index du Forum

the good wife
Forum consacré à la série The good wife avec Julianna Margulies, Matt Czuchry, Archie Panjabi, Josh Charles, Christine Baranski, Chris Noth

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Le forum ferme ses portes! 
Chers membres, 
Je vous informe que le forum fermera ses portes à la fin de la diffusion américaine de la saison 6 de The good wife
Merci à tous d'y avoir posté!
icant return came on the blue line. Letang hadnt played

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Ven 16 Déc - 08:20 (2016)    Sujet du message: icant return came on the blue line. Letang hadnt played Répondre en citant

OYONNAX, France -- French rider Tony Gallopin led a late breakaway in a show of opportunism and savvy racing to win Wednesdays 11th stage of the Tour de France as Italys Vincenzo Nibali retained the overall lead. Darius Butler Colts Jersey . The peloton returned to action after the races first rest day with the 187.5-kilometre (116.3-mile) ride from Besancon to Oyonnax, not far from the Swiss border. The stage featured four small- to medium-sized hills near the end. In the stages mini-drama, American Andrew Talansky, struggling through pain from crashes earlier in the race, dropped out of the pack and rode solo much of the day. In a show of grit, he finished some 32 minutes back -- enough to qualify to ride another day under race rules. Gallopin, who wore the yellow jersey for a day before Nibali recaptured it, first tried to break away with about 13 1/2 kilometres (8.4 miles) left but got reeled in. Then, in a late flurry, with less than 3 kilometres to go, the Lotto-Belisol rider tried again. This time, it worked. He chiseled out a lead of several seconds and, desperately pedaling, held off a surging pack in the final several hundred meters. Gallopin won by several bike lengths, just enough for him to have time to lift his arms in celebration, panting. "Incredible," said Gallopin of his first Tour stage win. "I came to train for the Tour de France here ... that really served me today. "Its really a victory that feels good." The top standings didnt change, because Nibali finished in the pack with the same time as Gallopin. Astana team leader Nibali has a lead of 2 minutes, 23 seconds over Australias Richie Porte, in second. Alejandro Valverde of Spain was third, another 24 seconds back. Gallopin was in fifth, 3:12 behind Nibali. With such a margin and the strong form he has shown so far, Nibali is looking well-positioned for possible victory when the race ends in Paris on July 27. But tough days lie ahead: in the Alps later this week, and the Pyrenees mountains in Week Three. Talansky, in pain after two crashes twice in recent days, dropped back from the peloton more than halfway through the stage. At one point, he stopped and sat down on a roadside guard rail. French TV first counted him out, as did some observers on Twitter. But in a show of heart, and with encouragement from his team sports director Robert Hunter, Talansky got back on his bike, wiped his eyes and continued. Now he was racing against the clock. Under race rules, which require riders to finish within a certain time of the stage winner, he had to finish within 37 minutes of Gallopin. Talansky did that with about five minutes to spare, said Jean-Francois Pescheux, a top race official. The Garmin-Sharp team leader, who won the Criterium du Dauphine stage race last month, was seen as a potential podium contender before this Tour. But Talansky fell largely out of contention for that prospect in Stage 10, when he had the second of two crashes in this race. As Wednesdays stage began, he was nearly 15 minutes back of Nibali in 26th place. Riders head off on another day featuring four small- to mid-sized climbs on Thursday, with a 185.5-kilometre (115-mile) 12th stage from Bourg-en-Bresse to Saint-Etienne. Indianapolis Colts Jersey . - Anthony Beauvillier had the winning goal in the third period as the Shawinigan Cataractes edged the Rouyn-Noranda Huskies 2-1 on Wednesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play. Henry Anderson Colts Jersey . The Rays hope to stay alive for the postseason and salvage the finale of this series Sunday at Rogers Centre, where they dropped a 7-2 decision Saturday. Chris Archer lasted 2 1/3 innings in the no-decision, charged with a run and five hits, and Alex Torres suffered the loss in relief. http://www.nflcoltsgearsshop.com/Black-Marvin-Harrison-Colts-Jersey.html?cat=883 . But qualifying for her first Scotties Tournament of Hearts after years of falling short in tough Manitoba provincial championships is as good as consolation prizes get for the 29-year-old from Winnipegs Fort Rouge Curling Club. PITTSBURGH -- Penguins head coach Dan Bylsma was impressed by Kris Letang in his return after recovering from a stroke 10 weeks ago. Jussi Jokinen scored in regulation and then got the game-winner in the shootout, lifting Pittsburgh to a 4-3 victory over the playoff-bound Detroit Red Wings on Wednesday night. James Neal scored two power-play goals in regulation -- his 25th and 26th of the season -- for Pittsburgh, which got the 26-year-old Letang back for the first time since January. "Hes been out a long time and he looked pretty darn good out there defending against some good players," Bylsma said. "He made a difference." Tomas Jurco, Jakub Kindl and Riley Sheahan scored for the Red Wings, who are headed to the post-season for an NHL-leading 23rd straight time. Penguins goalie Marc-Andre Fleury had 34 saves through overtime and stopped all three attempts in the shootout, including a spinning acrobatic glove save on Daniel Alfredsson to preserve the win. "Players on the bench called it a (Dominik) Hasek-type save the way he put his glove out," Bylsma said. "Im not sure Ive seen a more acrobatic save from (Fleury)." On the winning goal, Jonas Gustavsson poked the puck off Jokinens stick but it caromed high over the Detroit goalie and into the net. "He lost the puck and it started rolling so I was going to touch it," Gustavsson said. "It took a funny bounce and lobbed over me. I guess it was a lucky break for them." With the scored tied 2-2, Letang -- who missed 26 games -- set up the go-ahead goal with 10:43 remaining in the third, his shot squeezing through Gustavsson before Jokinen found the loose puck to put Pittsburgh in front. It was Jokinens 19th goal of the season. "I had a lot of fun," Letang said. "It wasnt perfect for me, but I was just happy to be on the ice. Obviously its something I missed a lot." Sheahan forced overtime and put the Red Wings in the playoffs when he scored his seventh of the year with 1:15 left in regulation. "It was a pretty good feeling to get that point and give us a chance in the playoffs," Sheahan said. Detroit, like Pittsburgh, has endured injuries throughout the season, as the Red Wings are still without captain Henrik Zetterberg, who is recovering from back surgery. Top-pairing defenceman Jonathan Erricsson (finger), Daniel Cleary (knee) and Mikael Samuelsson (shoulder) also remain out. Donte Moncrief Colts Jersey. "Everyone gets injuries," Red Wings coach Mike Babcock said. "You just cant get injuries to too many of the wrong people. The rest of these guys have stepped up." Zetterberg, who could begin skating next week, likely wont be ready for the first game of the post-season, though he could return at some point during the first round. That first-round matchup could come against the Penguins, a potential meeting that would pair the teams together for the third time since 2008, the first of back-to-back appearances in the Stanley Cup finals for both clubs. Pittsburgh, locked into the Eastern Conferences No. 2 seed, welcomed several stars back to the lineup, including captain Sidney Crosby, Chris Kunitz, Brooks Orpik, and Olli Maatta, who all missed Sundays shootout win at Colorado. The most significant return came on the blue line. Letang hadnt played since Jan. 27, two days before suffering a frightening stroke that threatened his 2013 season. Doctors have not pinpointed the cause of the stroke, but tests revealed a small hole in his heart, which hasnt been repaired and may have played a factor. Letang has been taken off blood-thinner medication, but his condition will be monitored. Pittsburgh general manager Ray Shero and Letang said they are confident the 2013 Norris Trophy finalist is not putting himself at greater risk by playing. Letang, welcomed back to the lineup with a loud ovation from the sellout crowd, was cleared by doctors several weeks ago and convinced Shero he was OK during a series of conversations while travelling with the team on a road trip last week. He looked well on his way back to form Wednesday. "There are some things I felt good about, some things I have to get my timing back," Letang said. "Hockey is about timing and, I dont know, maybe its going to take a week, maybe its going to take two weeks." NOTES: The Penguins are 49-18-2 in 69 games played the past two seasons with Letang in the lineup and 33-8-1 when he records a point. ... Pittsburgh recorded its 100th regular-season win at home, its 51st win equaling the second-highest total in team history. ... The crowd was encouraged to sing along to the National Anthem in support of stabbing victims at nearby Franklin Regional High School. NFL Jerseys China cheap jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 16 Déc - 08:20 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation