the good wife Index du Forum

the good wife
Forum consacré à la série The good wife avec Julianna Margulies, Matt Czuchry, Archie Panjabi, Josh Charles, Christine Baranski, Chris Noth

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Le forum ferme ses portes! 
Chers membres, 
Je vous informe que le forum fermera ses portes à la fin de la diffusion américaine de la saison 6 de The good wife
Merci à tous d'y avoir posté!
reportedly because Northeastern

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> the good wife -> the good wife saison 1
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 09:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: reportedly because Northeastern Répondre en citant

Paul Agambar sometimes finds it tough being a Liverpool fan in Essex. Nick Folk Jersey . His father, twin brother and close family are all lifelong West Ham supporters, but Paul was bitten by the Liverpool bug as a five-year-old, and has been a regular at Anfield ever since. Paul though is no ordinary Southern Red. Hes a superfan. Having a season ticket is one thing. Opening a Liverpool museum in your backyard is quite another.Ive been collecting memorabilia since I was a kid, Agambar explains. It seemed a waste locking it in the attic, so me and my brother built a museum. The museum has sections dedicated to the 18 league titles, five European Cups and seven FA Cups that Liverpool have won. There are also tributes to club legends Kenny Dalglish, Steven Gerrard and Bill Shankly.For me, going to Istanbul was a night Ill never forget. Ive got a signed shirt and the captains armband, Agambar added. But Pauls favourite memento? That has to be a photo of Bill Shankly, signed by the great man himself, he said. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. The museum, which took eight months to build, was inspired by tragedy. Paul and his wife Lea lost their first child to spina bifida. They were helped by the Charity Arc UK, and now work to raise cash for the charity.As for Mondays match between Liverpool and Manchester United, Paul is sensing victory.United are never easy, but were going into it with confidence and were playing well, he said.I expect us to win. It could be another bad night at Anfield for Mourinho!You can watch Liverpool v Man Utd, plus Englands tour of Bangladesh and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy six months at half price! Also See: Ayre: Stand not smart business Key Battle: Henderson v Pogba Liverpools fluid formation Liverpool and Uniteds mileage Custom Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys . Orlov, who scored two goals in the game, was assessed a major penalty for boarding on the play. The Flyers scored once on the power play and again with the extra attacker with 65 seconds remaining to send the game to overtime. Ali Marpet Jersey . -- With Tony Allen back, the Memphis Grizzlies were able to turn up their defence pressure and hold off the Los Angeles Clippers down the stretch. http://www.thebuccaneersfansclub.com/Black-Friday-William-Gholston-Jersey/ . NORRIS COLE (Heat): Its funny, you watch a guy play and now really produce and it just jumps off the page at you - why? You put a young player with potential in a winning environment where there is veteran leadership, outstanding coaching and management and a way that things are done and its a wonderful environment for growth, improvement in a climate of constant accountability and expectation of achievement/production.BROSSARD, Que. - The Montreal Canadiens were surprised to learn that their Eastern Conference semifinal series against the Boston Bruins will start on Thursday night. They were expecting it to start on Friday, and the earlier date made for a busy day of preparations. The special teams unit was on the ice a half-hour early while the main practice went a full hour on Wednesday. "We werent really planning on playing a game (on Thursday), but it all works out better that way," said forward Max Pacioretty. "We were trying to cram in a bit of system stuff as well, so it was a good practice. "We found out (Tuesday) night. I like it better that way. Theres a little less time to think. Were jumping right back into the action. I think thats when I play my best hockey, when Im not thinking." The Canadiens have been idle since completing a sweep of the Tampa Bay Lightning on April 22. The Bruins finished off the Deetroit Red Wings in five games on Saturday. Adam Humphries Jersey. Although the NHL had not released a schedule, Canadiens general manager Marc Bergevin mentioned a Friday start in a television interview this week. The opener was moved up reportedly because Northeastern University has graduation ceremonies at the TD Garden on Friday morning. Game 2 is expected to be played Saturday at 12:30 pm ET, although that has not been confirmed. Pacioretty likes that, too. "I like playing afternoon games," he said. "No meetings in the morning. Not thinking too much about the game. Just going out and playing." The Canadiens will have had eight days off between games. To break the monotony, they held a simulated game day on Monday, with a morning skate followed by an intra-squad game at night. Then they took Tuesday off. "Im about ready to stop practising and start playing," said goalie Carey Price. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 09:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> the good wife -> the good wife saison 1 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation