the good wife Index du Forum

the good wife
Forum consacré à la série The good wife avec Julianna Margulies, Matt Czuchry, Archie Panjabi, Josh Charles, Christine Baranski, Chris Noth

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Le forum ferme ses portes! 
Chers membres, 
Je vous informe que le forum fermera ses portes à la fin de la diffusion américaine de la saison 6 de The good wife
Merci à tous d'y avoir posté!
was picked off by Corey Moore

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> the good wife -> the good wife saison 1
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 08:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: was picked off by Corey Moore Répondre en citant

Youve got a 13-hour day ahead of you. Darrius Heyward-Bey Jersey . How much sleep do you get before a marathon broadcast like this? Sleep? What is this thing you speak of? [eyes slightly bugged out and twitching] In all honesty, Im a disciple of the James Duthie school of sleeping, which is to say... keep working until the red light goes off. I catch up on sleep when I can; naps are great... and I find my second year university macroeconomics textbook still works as a pretty effective tranquilizer. Whats the longest youve ever been on the air in one stretch? That would definitely be during my breaking news days on CP24 in Toronto. There was a massive rainstorm in Toronto on July 8, 2013. I still remember the date for some reason. I hit the anchor desk at noon that day. The storm started rather unexpectedly around 7 p.m. and wreaked havoc all night. I was on the air from 7 p.m. to 4 a.m. without a break, plus I had anchored three hours the previous afternoon. It felt like the storm lasted about two weeks. What do you eat before a broadcast like this? Do you carb up? If Im paired with an attractive female co-host, I generally try to avoid Taco Bell. For regular days, nothing that makes me too sleepy. Dan OToole turned me on to energy drinks before going on air, which can really make the broadcast go either way. For marathon days like March Madness, Ill attempt to carb up on day one for longevity and see how that goes. If it fails, Im resorting to the OToole method – apologies in advance. Do you have any special items you like to wear on air? Any lucky socks perhaps? Im a big fan of brightly coloured socks, but there isnt a single go-to pair. Ive been using the same man bag since I started my first on-air job in September 2007. With that, Im pretty superstitious. Ive been fortunate with the opportunities Ive been afforded, so I dont want to switch up the bag, even if it is getting a bit ratty. Ever worn jeans and sneakers behind the desk? Not at TSN – yet. Im still kinda new, Im not at the "Cory Woron" level of comfort just yet. I have actually worn shorts and flip flops behind the news desk at my last job. I used to walk to work in the summer, and if I didnt wear shorts, Id be a sweaty mess by the time Id get there. It was three parts survival, one part comfort. Whats the single most significant piece of info youve picked up from your March Madness research? That spending hours crunching the numbers doesnt really put your bracket too far ahead of the one that your neighbours dog "filled out." Which team is primed for a Cinderella run? Id like to see Stephen F. Austin make a run. Theyre a nice story. Their coach Brad Underwood paid his dues for 27 years looking for a Division 1 head coaching opportunity. It finally came this year, and hes got his team in the show. Theyre a loose bunch. No go-to scorer. They distribute the ball well, and have five players who can score in the low double digits. That, to me, seems like a team primed for an upset. Theyre #12 and taking on #5 VCU. 12 over 5 is the classic upset. I also wouldnt be surprised to see play-in winner NC State take down Saint Louis in the round of 64. And Im quietly cheering for New Mexico State; theyve got four Canadians on the roster, the most in the tourney. Who do you have in the Final Four? They seem to be changing by the hour. Right now? Louisville, Florida, Arizona, Michigan State. And a championship pick? Florida. Love that there are four seniors in the starting lineup – theyve dealt with this pressure before. Love that theyve built a program and arent a one-and-done school. Love that they dont have a superstar for other teams to key on and that they play a crawl-up-your-shirt defense. And it never hurts having the experience of Billy Donovan at the helm. Merril Hoge Jersey . DeGrom outpitched Jake Peavy in a tantalizing hitless duel that carried into the seventh inning Saturday night before the New York Mets broke loose and beat the San Francisco Giants 4-2. Antonio Brown Jersey . -- Miami Dolphins defensive co-ordinator Kevin Coyle defended the management style of coach Joe Philbin in the wake of the teams bullying scandal. http://www.footballsteelerstore.us/Black-Friday-Anthony-Chickillo-Jersey/ . But when it was all over they had wasted another lead, seen another pitcher flame out on the mound and lost their fourth straight at home.Lexington, KY (SportsNetwork.com) - Isaiah McKenzie returned the games opening kickoff for a touchdown and scored on a punt return as the 17th-ranked Georgia Bulldogs blasted the Kentucky Wildcats 63-31 on Saturday. Hutson Mason threw a career-high four touchdown passes despite not playing one snap in the fourth quarter for Georgia (7-2, 5-2 SEC), which rebounded from last weeks 38-20 loss to Florida. Mason was 13-of-16 for 174 yards, and Nick Chubb rushed for 170 yards and a touchdown in the bounce-back win. Patrick Towles totaled 139 yards with a touchdown pass and ran for another score for the Wildcats (5-5, 2-5), who suffered their fourth straight loss. Towles completed 16-of-31 passes with one interception and added 60 yards on the ground. The Bulldogs got off to a great start in all three phases. McKenzie began the game by sprinting 90 yards to the end zone, the Georgia defense forced a three-and-out and Chris Conley caught a 15-yard touchdown pass to cap the first drive. After another brief Kentucky possession, Chubb scored on an 18-yard run with 4:57 left in the first quarter. The Wildcats battled back and outscored the Bulldogs 24-14 in the second quarter. Braylon Heard ran for a 3-yard touuchdown and Austin MacGinnis kicked a 38- yard field goal after Georgia fumbled a short kick. Donnie Shell Jersey. . Stanley Williams quickly answered Masons 23-yard touchdown pass off play action to Malcolm Mitchell with a 56-yard TD run. The Bulldogs went up 35-17 when Conley hauled in a 4-yard pass from Mason on a fade route, but two defensive penalties on the next Kentucky drive led to Towles scoring on a quarterback sneak with 16 seconds remaining before halftime. However, things fell apart for Kentucky in the third quarter. Towles was picked off by Corey Moore on the first play from scrimmage. The Bulldogs capitalized on the miscue as four Chubb runs preceded Jeb Blazevichs 10-yard touchdown grab. After a three-and-out by the Wildcats, McKenzie returned a punt 59 yards for a touchdown. Sony Michel scored on a 23-yard run later in the third, and Brice Ramsey threw an eight-yard touchdown pass to Blazevich in the fourth. Towles connected with Javess Blue for a nine-yard touchdown with 3:22 to play. Game Notes Georgia has won five straight games against Kentucky and each of the last four meetings in Lexington ... Michel had 84 yards on 16 carries ... Williams rushed 10 times for 100 yards. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 08:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> the good wife -> the good wife saison 1 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation