the good wife Index du Forum

the good wife
Forum consacré à la série The good wife avec Julianna Margulies, Matt Czuchry, Archie Panjabi, Josh Charles, Christine Baranski, Chris Noth

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Le forum ferme ses portes! 
Chers membres, 
Je vous informe que le forum fermera ses portes à la fin de la diffusion américaine de la saison 6 de The good wife
Merci à tous d'y avoir posté!
s a mixed bag after he finished the tournament on one-o

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Jeu 1 Déc - 09:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: s a mixed bag after he finished the tournament on one-o Répondre en citant

GENOA, Italy - Genoas bid for a Champions League spot was hindered as it was held to a 1-1 draw against Palermo in Serie A on Monday. Randy Johnson Diamondbacks Jersey .Paulo Dybala scored a stunning opener, skipping down the right flank before cutting inside the box and evading Nicolas Burdisso to curl a shot into the top far corner and get Palermo off to the perfect start in the seventh minute.Alessandro Matri had an equalizer ruled out as the ball was judged to have gone out of play in the build-up, but Genoa did level on the half hour when a defensive header came out to Andrea Bertolacci, who drilled the ball into the bottom left corner.Palermo almost restored its advantage shortly before the hour mark as Franco Vazquezs fierce strike crashed off the left post, with Genoa goalkeeper Mattia Perin beaten.Genoa also wasted a good opportunity when Luca Antonelli drew goalkeeper Stefano Sorrentino before crossing to an unmarked Mauricio Pinilla, who headed over the bar from three yards out.Pinilla appealed for a penalty deep in stoppage time as he felt he had been brought down by Ezequiel Munoz in the box as a cross was floated in.Genoa — which is emerging as a surprise potential contender for a top-three finish — stretched its unbeaten run to seven but remained fifth, two points behind third-placed Napoli.Palermo was level with 12th placed Hellas Verona. Paul Goldschmidt Jersey . Billy Hamilton finished off Cincinnatis biggest comeback of the season for a doubleheader sweep. A. J. Pollock Jersey . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. http://www.baseballdiamondbacksshop.com/shelby-miller-diamondbacks-jersey/ . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say.Two-time major winner Jordan Spieth says he wants a strong finish to the season and has his eyes set on winning the PGA Championship and Ryder Cup. The Texan was never in a position to contend for the Claret Jug but at least finished with his best round of the week at The Open.He duly completed a three-under-par 68 to finish two over par at Royal Troon, which was surprisingly his first sub-par round in the majors since opening with a 66 at Augusta in April in defence of his Masters title. Spieth walks past the Claret Jug on the 1st tee with his caddie Michael Greller With the PGA Championship starting in 11 days time he will try to take the positives out of that as he heads home to Dallas.Im very pleased with the way we finished in the half of the field that we had Thursday, Friday, he said. Leaderboard The 145th Open Were trying to look at positives. I dont think were far off from being able to tee off on Sunday afternoon at a major. All the parts seem to be coming together, whether it shows off after a 30th-place finish or not. Ive just got to fine-tune a couple things when we get back home, thats it. Spieth lost his singles match at the 2014 Ryder Cup to Graeme McDowell And with the Ryder Cup at Hazeltine taking precedence at the end of September, Spieth is focused on gaining revenge for the heartbreaking 2014 defeat at Gleneagles, where he scored two-and-a-half-points for USA, but lost his crucial singles match to Graeme McDowell to hand the trophy to Europe. That week at PGA Championship alone could become one of the most special weeks Ive ever had. So thats what were focused on is grinding for that, he said.Then we have the playoffs, the FedExCup Championship, so theres obviously incentive there. Then maybe most importantly PGA Championship and the Ryder Cup, weve got to win one. Spieths Open woes continue Jordan Spieth had mixed feelings about the changes to the Royal Troon course set-up Weve got to start a trend back the other way and make them develop a task force, you know? There is a big focus on the end of this year with certainly a ton to play for. For me personally Ive got to avenge that loss.I felt like the 2014 singles match was a really important match that I lost for the team, and Im going to go back and try to avenge that the best I can. Jean Segura Diamondbacks Jersey. Meanwhile, Jason Day was left disappointed with his short game at Royal Troon but insists that he will simply go away and try to improve ahead of next years championship. World number one Jason Day described his Open experience as a mixed bag after he finished the tournament on one-over par. It was a mixed bag of all sorts of things, I guess, he told Sky Sports. I think, if I put it in a nutshell, my short game wasnt sharp enough this week, I missed too many putts and didnt get it up and down from the opportunities that I had, especially close around the greens for birdie.Even when I was struggling to hit the greens, trying to get those up and down were a little bit tough for me this week. I dont mind what happened this week, its just something to try and get better for next year and see how it goes. Jason Day was not happy with his short game during The Open Before that, however, Day will look to defend his US PGA Championship title in 10 days time and it is an experience the Australian is looking forward to.Its going to be special, he said. Its obviously a new experience for me. Im looking forward to soaking up the first part of the week but once Thursday comes around then Im there to try and defend that trophy, hopefully Ill get it back again. Watch The Ryder Cup from Hazeltine live on Sky Sports - your proud new home of The Open Also See: Royal Troon leaderboard Monty says goodbye to Troon WATCH: Rory snaps his club Five of the best 63s Golf live on Sky Sports NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 1 Déc - 09:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation