the good wife Index du Forum

the good wife
Forum consacré à la série The good wife avec Julianna Margulies, Matt Czuchry, Archie Panjabi, Josh Charles, Christine Baranski, Chris Noth

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Le forum ferme ses portes! 
Chers membres, 
Je vous informe que le forum fermera ses portes à la fin de la diffusion américaine de la saison 6 de The good wife
Merci à tous d'y avoir posté!
k and John

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Oct - 09:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: k and John Répondre en citant

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. Zach Parise Wild Jersey . -- A desert critter saved leader Bubba Watson at least a stroke Saturday in the Phoenix Open. Some pigskin play cost Phil Mickelson to the chagrin of the rowdiest fans in the largest crowd in golf history. The estimated 189,722 in attendance had a lot to see on a sunny, cool day at TPC Scottsdale. Watsons drive on the par-5 13th went into a desert bush and settled next to a burrowing animal hole that would have interfered with his swing, giving him a free drop. "Right next to my ball was a burrowing animal hole and my club was going to hit it at impact," Watson said. "It was big hole and the club would get caught on it. So, I got a free drop and could easily wedge it out." He hit a 150-yard shot to the fairway, followed with a wedge to the fringe and two-putted for par on the way to a 3-under 68 and a two-stroke lead. Without the free drop, he thought he could have played a shorter shot. "I was looking at a 20- or 30-yard shot," Watson said. Mickelson made a double bogey on the par-3 No. 16, the 20,000-seat stadium hole where he "lost focus" thinking about throwing footballs into the crowd. The defending champion half-shanked his tee shot left on the 128-yard hole. He followed with a weak flop shot into the bunker, blasted to 8 feet and two-putted. "It was a gap wedge. It was pathetic," Mickelson said. "I dont even know what to say. I dont remember ever hitting a shot like that even in practice." On the positive side, the former Arizona State player threw some nice spirals and showed no signs of the back pain that forced him to withdraw last week at Torrey Pines. "My brother, who is the ASU golf coach, brought out some ASU footballs that I signed and threw out there," Mickelson said. "I think its the last time Im going to do that, because mentally I was thinking about throwing it a couple holes prior. "It took me out of my element. I hit the worst shot imaginable, and then I followed with four other terrible ones. It was just some of the worst shots imaginable. I just lost focus and I think a lot of it was due to the fact that I have never done something like that on the 16th hole. I thought it was going to be fun." He finished with a 72 to drop to 3 under. Watson was at 15-under 198. Winless since the 2012 Masters, the long-hitting left-hander also scrambled to save par on the par-5 15th, holing a 15-footer after losing another drive to the right. His 7-foot birdie try on 16 stopped on the right edge, but he holed a curling 12-footer for birdie on the short par-4 17th after another drive went far right. He saved par on the par-4 18th after driving over the water into the left rough. "I held it together, stayed focused on what I was trying to do, made nice up-and-down on 17 for birdie," Watson said. "Tough lie on 18 and somehow two-putted to have a little lead. ... Luckily, nobody went crazy on me." He was upset about the pace of play. "The back nine just got real slow and sluggish and I just kind of lost focus a little bit on my tee shots," Watson said. "We need to be under five hours tomorrow. I want to watch the Super Bowl." The tournament set an attendance record for the fourth straight day, breaking the day mark of 179,002 from the third round last year. Since Monday, an estimated 502,776 people have attended the event. The record of 538,356 was set in 2008. "It was packed out there," said Scottsdale resident Kevin Stadler, second after a 67. "Its something you only experience once a year." Ryan Moore had a 64 to join Harris English (69) and Hideki Matsuyama (66) at 12 under, and Jones (72) was 11 under along with Brendan Steele (62) and 2010 winner Hunter Mahan (65). Moore played the back nine in 6-under 30. "Made a couple bonus putts," Moore said. Steele had the best round of the week. "I was just trying to make as many birdies as I could," Steele said. "Its kind of the luxury when you make the cut by a shot. You have more to gain and not much to lose." Canadian Graham DeLaet shot himself up the leaderboard with a 6-under 65. DeLaet, from Weyburn, Sask., is six shots off the pace at 9-under 204. David Hearn of Brantford, Ont., shot a 73, and is 13 back at 211. Matt Dumba Wild Jersey . Randy Foye added 17 for a Nuggets team that was missing J.J. Hickson, who suffered torn ligament in his right knee on Friday. Wilson Chandler also didnt play (strained left hip) and Jan Vesely didnt return after bruising his rib cage late in the third quarter. Charlie Coyle Jersey . Randy Foye added 17 for a Nuggets team that was missing J.J. Hickson, who suffered torn ligament in his right knee on Friday. Wilson Chandler also didnt play (strained left hip) and Jan Vesely didnt return after bruising his rib cage late in the third quarter. http://www.hockeywildshop.us/Darcy-Kuemper-Jersey/ . "It feels great (to re-sign with Rochester)," Vitarelli said. "Ive had two great years so far and weve been very successful, so its great to be part of the team again.WHISTLER, B.C. -- Fourth place is starting to get old for Canadas Justin Snith and Tristan Walker. The Calgary duo produced their best result of the World Cup luge season Friday, only to fall agonizingly short of the doubles podium for the fourth time in 2013. Snith and Walker were sixth after the first run before blazing to the third fastest time on their second trip down the course to finish just 0.027 seconds out of third. "We know were close. We were definitely closer than we were last year," said Snith, who along with Walker finished fourth in doubles at the 2013 world championship on the same track. "It was just the difference of our first run. We had a couple little skids on the way down and that was the difference between fourth and third." Snith and Walker, who also finished fourth in last seasons final two World Cup events, wound up with a combined two-run time of one minute 13.378 seconds. "The first run had a couple little sloppy mistakes and its been kind of the story of the season so far," said Walker. "Its been frustrating. We know we have so much more to give once you get the two runs combined, but we know were right there." Germanys Tobias Wendl and Tobias Arlt continued their doubles dominance while extending their lead in the World Cup standings with a third victory in four races this season, finishing first at the Whistler Sliding Centre with a time of 1:13.087. "Its a very good track for us," said Arlt, who paired with Wendl to win gold at last years world championship. "We like it a lot. Its awesome to be here." German teammates Toni Eggert and Sascha Benecken, the only men to beat Wendl and Arlt this season, were second with a time of 1:13.171 at the venue that hosted the 2010 Winter Olympics. Austrias Penter Penz and Georg Fischler were third in 1:13.351. Germanys Felix Loch then continued his reign in mens singles at Whistler, winning his third straight race here after finishing his two runs in 1:36.686. Loch, who took the overall lead in the World Cup standings with his second victory of the season, won gold at the 2010 Olympics and again last year at the world championship. "The two runs today were really good," said Loch. "In the first run, a little mistake out of (Turn) 12 but it was not a problem. The second one was really good. "Im happy about the two times." Chris Mazdzer of the United States surprised the field with his first-ever podium, finishing in second at 1:36.978. "I love this track," said a jubilant Mazdzer. "Last year I had my best result of my entire career and this year I upped it." German teammates Andi Langenhan and David Moller were second and third after the first run behind Loch, but a couple of mistakes opened the door for Maazdzer in the frigid conditions on the track perched above this picturesque resort town. Jared Spurgeon Jersey. "I made myself a little more out of control to go faster and it paid off," he said. "Those were two very sketchy runs, Ill call it. Just kind of out of control, on the verge. Luckily I kept the sled going straight and made it down both times. "There were some times I didnt really know where I was going." Italys Dominik Fischnaller finished third with a time of 1:36.981, while Calgarys Sam Edney wound up sixth for the third straight time this season, 0.420 back of Loch. "Sixth place is a great result again. I know that its that close to the podium," said Edney, whose two runs clocked in at 1:37.106. "Its a matter tenths of a second, which is inspiring and motivating." Snith and Walker started the World Cup season with a disappointing 19th-place finish in Norway before following that up with a 12th-place showing in Austria the following week. The pair got things going last week with a fifth-place finish in Winterberg, Germany, and went one better on Friday. "The second run, right from the start, nailed the start cut," said Snith. "On the way down, no problems, no skids anywhere. I knew it was a good one." Canada has never won an Olympic medal in luge, but is hoping to change that in Sochi in February. Germany is the dominant power in the sport, but Canada is in the mix in all four events -- doubles, mens and womens singles, as well as the team relay, which will be making its debut at the Games. "(The Germans) are just humans, theyre not robots," said Snith. "They will make mistakes and we just have to be ready and capitalize on those opportunities. "Theyre a little bit further away than Id like them to be right now, but if we keep working like the way we have been going and working on the start, Im sure that time difference will come down." Arlt agreed that the Canadians are close to cracking a top-three finish in doubles. "Its getting closer," he said. "Theyre very concentrated and work very hard. Its not (far) to the podium." The womens singles and team relay events go Saturday. Notes: Mitchel Malyk and John Fennell, both of Calgary, finished the mens singles race in 19th and 24th, respectively. ... Snith and Walker cost Canada a chance at a second-straight World Cup medal in the team relay last weekend when they left the gate early in their leg of the race and were disqualified. ... The World Cup luge schedule continues next week in Park City, Utah. ... The Whistler Sliding Centre is the same venue where 21-year-old Georgian luger Nodar Kumaritashvili died just hours before the start of the 2010 Olympics, prompting criticism that the course was too fast. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Auston Matthews Maple leafs Jersey ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Oct - 09:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation