the good wife Index du Forum

the good wife
Forum consacré à la série The good wife avec Julianna Margulies, Matt Czuchry, Archie Panjabi, Josh Charles, Christine Baranski, Chris Noth

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Le forum ferme ses portes! 
Chers membres, 
Je vous informe que le forum fermera ses portes à la fin de la diffusion américaine de la saison 6 de The good wife
Merci à tous d'y avoir posté!
d the midd

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Mer 12 Oct - 10:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: d the midd Répondre en citant

New York, NY (SportsNetwork. Ha Ha Clinton-Dix Packers Jersey .com) - Major League Baseball is returning to Panama for the first time since 1947 when the New York Yankees meet the Miami Marlins in exhibition play. The "Legend Series" will be played on March 15th-16th at Panama Citys Rod Carew Stadium and will honor the legacy of newly retired Yankees great and Panama native Mariano Rivera, the games all-time saves leader. Rivera will serve as one of the promoters of the affair and the series will also include charitable events off the field, including a gala featuring representation of both teams on March 14 that will benefit the Mariano Rivera Foundation. "As long as I can remember, it has been my dream to bring my team, the Yankees, to play baseball in Panama," Rivera said. "I grew up in Puerto Caimito, where I developed my passion for baseball and began a journey that brought me to New York. It is my hope that this legacy series will inspire other young players to pursue their dreams. I am grateful to Major League Baseball, the Players Association, the Yankees and the Marlins in making this dream become a reality." The games will be a rematch of the 2003 World Series and Panama will become the seventh country to host games between major league clubs (Mexico, Japan, Dominican Republic, Venezuela, Puerto Rico, and China). In the spring of 1947, the Yankees and the Brooklyn Dodgers played exhibition games in Panama during a trip that also featured stops in Cuba, Puerto Rico and Venezuela. Kyler Fackrell Jersey .The list of nominees was reduced Thursday to 15 from the modern era, one senior and two contributors. A finalist must receive at least 80 per cent of the votes from the 46-person selection committee to be elected. Nick Perry Jersey . - Brandon Bolden figured hed have to make an impact on special teams with the New England Patriots after a solid career as a college running back. http://www.authenticpackersjerseysnfl.com/packers-ray-nitschke-navy-blue-jersey/ . -- A smattering of boos cascaded down on the Green Bay Packers at the half, trailing by double digits on a bone-chilling afternoon at Lambeau Field.The Indiana Pacers remain at the top of the TSN.ca NBA Power Rankings, ahead of the San Antonio Spurs and Portland Trail Blazers. A few injuries, and a couple of losses in New York, knock the defending-champion Miami Heat down to fourth. The Memphis Grizzlies have won three in a row and got centre Marc Gasol back from injury, earning a move up from 17 to 12. A five-game winning streak, halted Tuesday in Charlotte, bumped the New York Knicks from 24 to 19 and the Nets also had a five-game winning streak snapped, but it was enough to go from 25 to 21. The New York teams are battling their way up afterr terrible starts to the season. Jordy Nelson Packers Jersey. Hanging around the middle of the pack, the Washington Wizards lose some ground, going from 12 to 16, while the New Orleans Pelicans, decimated by injuries, fall from 11 to 24. The Philadelphia 76ers, losers of four straight, drop from 18 to 25. The Toronto Raptors continue on their upward trend, from 10 to nine, as they continue to play well, winning eight of the past 10 games. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 12 Oct - 10:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation