the good wife Index du Forum

the good wife
Forum consacré à la série The good wife avec Julianna Margulies, Matt Czuchry, Archie Panjabi, Josh Charles, Christine Baranski, Chris Noth

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Le forum ferme ses portes! 
Chers membres, 
Je vous informe que le forum fermera ses portes à la fin de la diffusion américaine de la saison 6 de The good wife
Merci à tous d'y avoir posté!
ted at the time

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Oct - 10:48 (2016)    Sujet du message: ted at the time Répondre en citant

Marie-Michèle Gagnon fell and dislocated her shoulder during the slalom portion of the womens super combined Monday at the Sochi Olympics, after hooking her skis on a gate. Doug Gilmour Flames Jersey . As soon as she stood up, Gagnon knew she was injured. “Once I tried to get up I knew my shoulder was dislocated. Mark, our Canadian doctor, and the Russian doctor put it back in place. It was pain free – they did a great job," said Gagnon, who received treatment on site. "Ive had injuries before and come back and hopefully I can do it again. Its too bad about today but I am hoping to at least do the technical events (giant slalom and slalom)." Gagnon, of Lac-Etchemin, Que., made her Olympic debut in Vancouver, and has since become a regular top-ten contender on the World Cup circuit. The dislocation was minor, and Gagnon sustained no broken bones or muscle tears, though she stated on twitter that she bruised her thigh. Gagnon received treatment from Canadian team doctor Mark Borzecki, and had a follow up at the medical clinic in the athletes village. Gagnon was supposed to compete in the womens super-G, slated for Feb. 15. She is hoping to race in the giant slalom on Feb. 18, and the slalom on Feb. 21. "We will have to see how it goes but Im hoping to keep racing here in Sochi," said Gagnon. "I really want to show people that you can overcome obstacles and still do great things." Mark Giordano Flames Jersey .Russia, managed by Fabio Capello, kept first place in Group G with four points from two games.Level on points was Austria, which beat Moldova 2-1 away, and Montenegro, which was unable to beat tiny Liechtenstein in a goalless draw. Dougie Hamilton Jersey . Currently, the Stars hold down the second and final wild card spot with 87 points while the Coyotes are one point back and the Predators are six points behind the Stars. All three teams have four games remaining. http://www.jerseyofficialhockeyflames.com/jarome-iginla-hockey-jersey/ .The sixth-ranked Mount Allison Mounties and No. 3 Marauders will bring very similar styles to McMasters Ron Joyce Stadium on Saturday for the Vanier Cup semifinal.The Great One is going to be a grandfather. Wayne Gretzkys daughter Paulina announced Tuesday on her Instagram account that she and fiance, pro golfer Dustin Johnson, are expecting their first child. The 25-year-old posted a photo of herself cradling her belly, with the caption: (at)djohnsonpga & i are so excited to finally share with you all our amazing news..were having a baby!!" Younger brother Trevor Gretzky, a minor-leaguer in the Los Angeles Angels organization, followed up by tweeting "Uncle Trev" along with thhe same photo. Sam Bennett Flames Jersey. Its the first grandchild for the hockey legend and his wife Janet, who have five children. Paulina is the oldest. Johnson and Gretzky announced their engagement in August 2013. In July, the 30-year-old Johnson announced he was taking a leave of absence from the PGA Tour to seek help for "personal challenges." Golf.com reported at the time that the tour had suspended him for six months due to a third failed drug test. The PGA Tour denied the report, saying that Johnsons leave was voluntary. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Oct - 10:48 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation