the good wife Index du Forum

the good wife
Forum consacré à la série The good wife avec Julianna Margulies, Matt Czuchry, Archie Panjabi, Josh Charles, Christine Baranski, Chris Noth

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Le forum ferme ses portes! 
Chers membres, 
Je vous informe que le forum fermera ses portes à la fin de la diffusion américaine de la saison 6 de The good wife
Merci à tous d'y avoir posté!
Suns: At Sacramento on Friday. [

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Jeu 29 Sep - 10:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: Suns: At Sacramento on Friday. [ Répondre en citant

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Lonnie Chisenhall is enjoying a big weekend in Texas, and Cleveland can finally celebrate back-to-back wins on the road. Ian Desmond Jersey . Chisenhall had two hits and scored twice and Indians starter Justin Masterson picked up his first road victory of the season, 3-2 over the Texas Rangers on Sunday. Starting at third base for the second straight game after five consecutive starts at first, Chisenhall singled and scored in the fifth and sixth innings. With five hits in the series, including a three-run homer off Texas ace Yu Darvish in the opener, Chisenhall has raised his average to .365, highest in the majors among players with at least 150 plate appearances. The four-game set wraps up Monday. "Hes been a big part of about everything weve done," manager Terry Francona said. "Hes been in the middle of it seems like all our rallies." Adrian Beltre and Alex Rios had two hits each for the injury-riddled Rangers, who learned before the game they will be without first baseman Mitch Moreland for three months. Moreland needs surgery on his ailing left ankle. "It is tough," Rios said. "But the only way you can see it is to keep going. If you quit, its going to be a long season." The Indians, who started the series with the worst road record in baseball, won consecutive games away from home for the first time this season. "Were playing better defence, were pitching better," Chisenhall said. "Our situational hitting is way better than it was. Were not leaving guys on base." Masterson (4-4) gave up five hits and two runs in 5 2-3 innings after throwing seven shutout innings against Boston at home in his last start. Bryan Shaw pitched two scoreless innings, and Cody Allen struck out two in a perfect ninth for his sixth save. Left-hander Joe Saunders (0-2) is winless in four starts for Texas after allowing seven hits and three runs -- two earned -- with four walks in 5 1-3 innings. The Rangers got within a run in the sixth when Beltre doubled and Rios followed with a triple. Masterson kept the Indians in front by getting Chris Gimenez on a weak grounder to first, and reliever Marc Rzepczynski ended the threat with a groundout from Leonys Martin. Masterson was 0-3 with a 5.73 ERA on the road coming in and hadnt won away from home since last Aug. 21 at the Los Angeles Angels. "Building off what we did last time, we made some good adjustments in between from my last start and wanted to continue those," Masterson said. "Its helped the effort level be good, to be more under control, to throw more strikes." Rios reached base for the third time on a walk in the eighth and was called safe on a steal attempt. The Indians won a replay challenge of Lance Barksdales call, ending the inning. The Rangers started the day with a majors-leading 12 players on the disabled list before finding out about Morelands upcoming surgery on an ankle thats been bothering him all season. Moreland was the replacement for Prince Fielder, whos out for the year after neck surgery. Texas couldnt even get Moreland to the DL before rookie Rougned Odor sprained his right shoulder diving headfirst back to first base on a pickoff throw by Cleveland catcher Yan Gomes. Odour, who was tagged out, will be re-evaluated Monday. "I dont want to seem like I dont care," manager Ron Washington said. "Ive got to focus on the games that were playing right now with the personnel I have right now. Weve been playing competitive and thats what weve got to continue to do." NOTES: David Murphy had two hits and a sacrifice fly to continue a strong weekend in his return to Texas after spending six-plus seasons with the Rangers. He has five hits with Mondays finale in the four-game set remaining. ... Elvis Andrus was 0 for 4 to snap a 39-game hitting streak against Cleveland. It was the second-longest streak against one team in the majors going back to 1914, according to STATS. ... Indians hitting coach Ty Van Burkleo missed the game to attend his son Camerons graduation at the University of Washington. Elvis Andrus Jersey . According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, the Leafs remain interested in re-signing Raymond, but several other teams have reached out to the former 25-goal scorer. Custom Texas Rangers Jersey . A proposal approved by the committee says coaches would be allowed to challenge both called and potential defensive pass interference fouls under certain conditions. http://www.authenticrangersgear.com/drew-stubbs-rangers-jersey/ . Subban has started off his season strong, ranking sixth in the NHL in assists with 20 and 23rd in points with 24. Yet the question remains, should Subban be on Canadas Olympic roster? Subbans skill-set as an offensive defenceman limits his competition for a position on the team, but it also restricts his chances.PHOENIX - Eric Bledsoe wasnt going to let anyone get in the way of his 10th rebound, not even teammate Goran Dragic.Bledsoe grabbed the rebound, sending Dragic tumbling to the court, with 31 seconds to go to complete his second career triple-double and the Phoenix Suns beat the Dallas Mavericks 124-115 on Tuesday night.The Suns won their fourth straight in their highest-scoring game of the season.Bledsoe had 16 points and 11 assists, then took his 10th rebound away from Dragic with 31 seconds to play.I was teasing Bled, You were bullying me, Dragic said. If Im honest, I didnt know that he needed one more rebound. If I wouldve known I would have just let it go and let him take it. Its great when he actually got it. The whole crowd and teammates were laughing about it.Dragic said Bledsoe went in Beast Mode.Everybody said that I hurt Goran and hes going to be out like two weeks, Bledsoe said, as his teammates laughed in the background. I pray that dont happen.Bledsoe knew for the last several minutes of the game that he was one rebound short.I was exhausted, he said. I was running around the basketball court like a chicken, trying to find that last one.Bledsoes first career triple-double came less than three weeks ago on Dec. 8 against the Clippers in Los Angeles.Dragic scored 25 and Gerald Green 22 for the Suns, coming off a 3-0 trip to the East. Alex Len added 17, two shy of his career high.I thought we were great, offensively and defensively, Bledsoe said. Everybody was alert. We cant ask for a better game. This is probably by far one of the funnest games Ive played in.Dirk Nowitzki and Tyson Chandler scored 22 apiece for the Mavericks, losers at home to Atlanta the previous night.Rajon Rondo had 13 points, eight assists, six rebounds and five turnovers before fouling out with 1:37 to play in his third game since coming to Dallas from Boston.Dallas is 1-2 since Rondo arrived.Were three games in, Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle said. Thrree games in four days. Rougned Odor Rangers Jersey. . Weve got more work to do. When you have a couple of games like weve had the last two nights it feels like youre light years away, but were a lot closer than it feels. Weve just got to stick with it.Its only the second time this season that Dallas has lost two in a row, while the Suns matched their season-high winning streak.After shooting 4 of 19 on 3-pointers in the first half, Phoenix was 9 of 14 in the second.Dallas committed a season-high 20 turnovers, resulting in 28 Phoenix points. Ten of the turnovers came in the second quarter, when the Suns took control for good.Thats giving up way too many points to a team as good as it is on the fast break, Chandler said. Just too many easy buckets.Phoenix trailed 39-30 before outscoring the Mavericks 23-6 over the last 6 minutes of the first half to lead 53-45 at the break.Dragic scored 12 of his 16 first-half points in the second quarter.The Mavericks cut it to 56-52 early in the third quarter, but the Suns responded with a 16-4 run to go up 72-56 on Lens three-point play with 6:26 left in the period. Phoenix stretched it to 87-68 when Miles Plumlee made a pair of free throws with 1:08 left in the third.The Suns led 89-74 entering the fourth. Dallas never got it to single digits until the final 1:41.TIP-INSMavericks: Dallas is 5-2 in the second game of back-to-backs, 4-1 on the road. ... Monta Ellis missed six of his first seven shots and finished 5 of 17 ... Carlisle drew a technical for complaining about a foul call against Rondo midway through the third quarter.Suns: The Suns had their first home sellout of the season (18,055). ... Phoenix had lost three in a row at home. ... The Suns missed 11 shots in a row during a stretch in the first quarter.MOVING ON UPNowitzki is five points shy of tying Elvin Hayes for eighth on the NBA career scoring list.UP NEXTMavericks: Host the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday.Suns: At Sacramento on Friday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 29 Sep - 10:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation