the good wife Index du Forum

the good wife
Forum consacré à la série The good wife avec Julianna Margulies, Matt Czuchry, Archie Panjabi, Josh Charles, Christine Baranski, Chris Noth

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Le forum ferme ses portes! 
Chers membres, 
Je vous informe que le forum fermera ses portes à la fin de la diffusion américaine de la saison 6 de The good wife
Merci à tous d'y avoir posté!
cheap ugg boots amazon 2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> the good wife -> The good wife saison 3
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
sonyaany

MessagePosté le: Mer 28 Sep - 10:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: cheap ugg boots amazon 2016 Répondre en citant

Army Ranger Beads

Hey there! These (hopefully) will show you how to make your very own Ranger beads, used by the US Army. They cost a pretty penny at stores (The one on the left cost me $12! sigh), but you can make them for much, much less obviously. Also called "Pace Counter beads", they're used to keep track of how far you've Michael Kors Handbags Clearance gone while doing land navigation. Great for Scouts, back packers, people who like dangling bits of string with beads on it.

Step 1: What You Need

You don't need too much to make Ranger beads. Really, only three things.550 Cord: A staple of any soldier. I've heard it called "Parachute Cord" too. You can find a 50ft roll of it at any military surplus store for two or three dollars. Anything that produces a small, fairly controlled flame. over the loop. I put a headphone jack into the elbow, then used that to push the cord through the beads. Some needed a little extra coaxing, but it was significatly easier   I made mine on the train during my commute

Something I found that made it easier was to put on the beads from the top, at the loop. You slide on the 100m ones first   I just put a headphone jack in the elbow of the loop

I have made a few sets of these, but just recently made one for my mother that is on a bracelet with a buckle. An instructable on the process is up at:This was the first place I saw these made and inspired this project in no small means. Thanks!

It works well if you don tie any knots till the end. Pull the beads on the loop end with small cord or wire. After all the beads are on, tie the top knot to make the top loop.

Then tie the knots separating the beads, and the bottom knot. Cut the ends to length. Done, and all adjustable to make it come out right, and it easier.

It works well if you don tie any knots till the end. Pull the beads on the loop end with small cord or wire. After all the beads are on, tie the top Michael Kors Handbags knot to make the top loop.

Then tie the knots separating the beads, and the bottom knot. Cut the ends to length. Done, and all adjustable to make it come out right, and it easier.

It works well if you don tie any knots till the end. Pull the beads on the loop end with small cord or wire. After all the beads are on, tie the top knot to make the top loop.

Then tie the knots separating the beads, and the bottom knot. Cut the ends to length. Done, and all adjustable to make it come out right, and Michael Kors Outlet Store it easier.

Easy to make. Tough ceramic beads that I bought at 15 cents per. I going to be using this on a ultralight hiking trip, and I be able to pack on 20 miles or so a day, instead Michael Kors Outlet Online of the 5 miles the one shown can count. To do this, I just added a third row of 4 beads on top, counting 5/10/15/20. I made the middle row a different color, just for grins and giggles. Smile

Also  for when I was putting the beads on, I used dental floss to the end of the two cords, then lightly burned that to make a sort of needle on the end that the beads easily slipped onto.

Very useful instruct able. I been making some wooden and leather sets for Live Action Roleplayers. (They using them to count off enemy numbers as well as distance counting between objectives for the main group.)

i made some with my girl scouts using pink and white para cord, beads were slip knots burnt at the end. Just like I was taught. who needs a pedometer when you have these!

If you take one strand of the discarded middle, and tie it to the center of the paracord, you can thread the beads on quickly and painlessly by threading them onto the white string, then pulling the beads onto the paracord. It is easier then using a match stick.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 28 Sep - 10:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> the good wife -> The good wife saison 3 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation