the good wife Index du Forum

the good wife
Forum consacré à la série The good wife avec Julianna Margulies, Matt Czuchry, Archie Panjabi, Josh Charles, Christine Baranski, Chris Noth

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Le forum ferme ses portes! 
Chers membres, 
Je vous informe que le forum fermera ses portes à la fin de la diffusion américaine de la saison 6 de The good wife
Merci à tous d'y avoir posté!
rseysauthenticnfl.us

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Sep - 09:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: rseysauthenticnfl.us Répondre en citant

NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. Mario Edwards Jr Raiders Jersey . -- Bernhard Langer birdied three of the last four holes for an 8-under 63 and a two-stroke lead Friday in the Champions Tours Toshiba Classic. Langer, the 2008 winner, had eight birdies in his bogey-free round at Newport Beach Country Club. The 56-year-old German won the season-opening event in Hawaii in January for his 19th victory on the 50-and-over tour. "I played really solid through the whole bag," Langer said. "I hit most of the greens in regulation and I was happy with just about every club in my bag." Fred Couples, Jeff Hart and Taiwans Chien Soon Lu shot 65, and Kenny Perry, Michael Allen, Kirk Triplett, Duffy Waldorf and Scott Simpson were another stroke back. Couples won the 2010 tournament, shooting 66-64-65. Last month in Florida, Allen beat Waldorf in a playoff in Boca Raton, and Triplett won in Naples. Defending champion David Frost opened with a 72. Langer tied for seventh in Boca Raton and tied for second in Naples. He has broken par in all 10 of his rounds this season and 19 of his last 20. "What happened with that one round," Langer joked. Langer topped the first-round leaderboard for the 18th time in his career. In the first 17, he has gone on to win six times. He also tied for second in the 2012 tournament. "I think it always helps when you play a course well," Langer said. "It certainly doesnt hurt. I think I know how to play well here." Langer is carrying four wedges this week and used them all to set up birdies. He took out his 3-wood and replaced it with a gap wedge, to accompany lob, sand and pitching wedges. "It depends on the course, but I have done this before," Langer said. "Sometimes Ill take the 3-wood out or the 3-iron out and replace it with a gap wedge." Newport Beach County Club is 6,584 yards, one of the shorter courses on the tour. Of Langers eight birdies, six were set up with wedge shots. Couples bogeyed the par-4 16th to drop out of a share of the lead, and matched Langer with a two-putt birdie on the par-5 18th. Otis Sistrunk Raiders Jersey . Parker left Wednesdays series-clinching win over Portland early in the second quarter with tightness in his hamstring and did not return. He was 0-for-2 from the floor prior to exiting the eventual victory, which sent the Spurs into the Western Conference finals for the third straight year. Amari Cooper Raiders Jersey . Lee had four birdies on the back nine and another three on the front to take the lead from Lang. "Everything felt good today, the driver, the 6-iron, the putter . http://www.authenticraidersfansclub.com/Black-Friday-Fred-Biletnikoff-Jersey/ . - The Oakland Raiders have officially hired four assistant coaches for new coach Jack Del Rios staff.For those wondering how Kenny Florians body has changed in his push to make featherweight, the mixed martial arts fighter has been offering updates via Twitter. "I look like a bobblehead," he lamented. And "For those going to the UFC131 weigh ins in Vancouver, be sure to look for me in my skeleton costume." The five-foot-10 Florian is attempting to fight in his fourth weight class in the UFC when he shrinks down to 145 pounds to meet Brazilian Diego (The Gun) Nunes at Vancouvers Rogers Arena. Florian (15-5) competed as a middleweight (185 pounds) on Season 1 of "The Ultimate Fighter reality TV show before dropping down to welterweight (170) and then lightweight (155). Now he is visiting featherweight (145). "Its been tough I tell you what. Id be lying to you if I didnt say it was difficult," Florian said in an interview. "My skinny jeans are now my baggy jeans," he joked. So why do it? "I really wasnt getting the matchups I wanted at 155," he explained. The 35-year-old Florian lost a decision to Gray Maynard last time out at UFC 118 last August. The loss was fair and square, he acknowledges, but says he felt he wasnt blown out of the water and could make his way back to the top of the contenders ladder with a couple of good wins. "The guys that I wanted to fight didnt want to fight me and I was getting a little frustrated. I dont want to start over. I didnt want to fight just any guy in the middle of the pack at 155 . . . Based on that and the ability for me to actually make the 145-pound weight class, I said You know what, lets try this, lets make a run at it. I know its going to be tough, I know Im going to have to suffer a little bit. I cant sit down and enjoy desserts when I want and all that stuff. "But I want to face the best and I want to be a champion. And if I can make the 145 weight class, then why not?" Typically when he is in training, he weighs 172 pounds, coming in fight week for a 155-pound bout at around 166 pounds and then shedding the remaining pounds before the weigh-in. Compounding the new weight-loss challenge was a knee injury that prevented Florian from staying active after his Maynard loss. He was up to 180 pounds. The injury occurred in training in Montreal ahead of a scheduled bout with Evan Dunham in Montreal. Florian suffered a tear of the medial collateral ligament and partial tear of the meniscus. But luckily he managed to avoid surgery, relying on rehab instead. "Literally doing nothing for at least two months was tough," he said. "And then when I could start training I was really only able to do strength work for my upper body so I really wasnt burning many calories. "I was just kind of getting bigger." While Florian is not turning his back on the lightweight division, he expects to stay at featherweight for a few more fights being because of the challenge in making the weight. "I hope to get the (championship) bbelt and get back to 155," he said. Oakland Raiders Jersey. "Definitely my work is not done at 155 just yet." The move to 145 has meant plenty of pain, but a lot of gain. "Its been a lifestyle change, it really has," Florian said. "And you know what, its taken my whole game to the next level -- as far as the way that I look, the shape that Im in, the strength advantage that Ive gained. Im much bigger and stronger now at 145 than I was at 155. "So the whole thing, the injury, the going down (in weight), its been a blessing in disguise." Florian fought as a middleweight only because thats what he was offered to get on the TV show. He says he fought as "a chubby 172-pounder" and knew he was in the wrong weight class. But at the time, the UFC had no 155-pound division although president Dana White promised Florian he was going to revive it. "Sure enough he did," Florian said. "That was the weight class for me at the time. "Here I am now fighting at 145. (1)55 really is where I should have been all along but Ive never been one to shy down from a challenge. It was an opportunity I couldnt pass up and Im glad I didnt." Florian, then up to 176 pounds, lost to Diego Sanchez in the final of the show. "Most of that was fat," he joked. A Bruins fan -- Florian is a friend of Boston winger Shawn Thornton and has met a number of the players through him -- he knows hes venturing into enemy territory this week. But taking in hockey games has not been on his agenda. "Im on such a strict diet right now that if Im at the game, Ive got to bring food with me," he said. "Its like a whole production. Its tough for me to eat healthy if Im at the Garden watching them play." Food -- or lack thereof -- has been a preoccupation recently. "Dear chocolate chip oatmeal cookies: How U doin?" he tweeted. Florian says he has been eating "clean" for four months, making it part of his lifestyle rather than leaving it to near fight time. He acknowledges the strict diet is something he should have been doing anyway. "My weight cut now is what a lot of guys do to get down to (1)55," he said. Nunes (16-1) has gone 5-1 in the WEC and UFC, most recently defeating former WEC champion Mike Brown by split decision at UFC 125. His lone loss was via decision to L.C. Davis in the WEC in November 2009. "This guy can really put a lot of damage on a fighter very quickly," said Florian. Nunes trains in the same camp as featherweight champion Jose Aldo. "How can you not respect a guy like that?" Florian asked. "I think hes one of the toughest challenges in my career and Im taking him very seriously because of that." A win over Nunes and "Theres a good possibility I could get the next (title) shot but nothings guaranteed in this sport," said Florian. "Right now the only thing Im focused on is Diego Nunes." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Sep - 09:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation