the good wife Index du Forum

the good wife
Forum consacré à la série The good wife avec Julianna Margulies, Matt Czuchry, Archie Panjabi, Josh Charles, Christine Baranski, Chris Noth

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Le forum ferme ses portes! 
Chers membres, 
Je vous informe que le forum fermera ses portes à la fin de la diffusion américaine de la saison 6 de The good wife
Merci à tous d'y avoir posté!
ctices you can

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Sep - 09:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: ctices you can Répondre en citant

CLEVELAND -- The Cavaliers didnt wait. Nate Solder Patriots Jersey . They announced Kyrie Irvings contract extension the moment they were allowed. While the team, Clevelands fans and most of the NBA anxiously awaited a decision from LeBron James about where the free agent megastar will play next, Irving signed his new five-year, $90 million contract extension, a deal which will keep him in a wine-and-gold uniform until 2020. The Cavs reached an agreement with Irving on the extension in the first hours after free agency opened last week. They werent permitted to confirm the deal publicly until Thursday, when the leagues moratorium ended. The move to extend Irving continued what has been a memorable summer. The team hired new coach David Blatt, selected forward Andrew Wiggins with the No. 1 overall draft pick and then locked up Irving. On Wednesday, they traded three players: guard Jarrett Jack, centre Tyler Zeller and swingman Sergey Karasev to open salary-cap space so they can offer James a maximum contract. "We are excited that Kyrie has officially committed to be here long-term with the Cleveland Cavaliers," owner Dan Gilbert said in a release. "The future has never been brighter as we are building the team and franchise for sustainable success. Kyrie is obviously a very big piece of our plan." Irving averaged 20.8 points, 6.1 assists and 3.6 rebounds in 71 games last season, his third with Cleveland. The former No. 1 overall pick was also voted MVP of the NBAs All-Star game. Gilbert made Irving the clubs top off-season priority. The Cavs hoped in getting him signed to a long-term deal it would make them more appealing to James, who appears to have narrowed his choices to re-signing with Miami or return to Cleveland, where he played his first seven seasons as a pro. Chosen first in 2011, one season after James left, Irving has averaged 20.7 points, 3.7 rebounds, 5.8 assists and 1.4 steals in 181 games. Hes been somewhat injury prone, but the 22-year-old played in 71 games last season. The one thing missing from Irvings pro resume is a playoff appearance, but the Cavs believe with a young nucleus of players -- and maybe James -- Cleveland can contend again in the Eastern Conference. Before he committed to the Cavs on the extension, Irving had sent out mixed signals last season about his desire to stay in Cleveland. But hes been fully engaged in their plans and has reportedly made his own personal pitch to bring James back. "We couldnt be happier to have Kyrie firmly at the core of our Cavaliers team and family for years to come," general manager David Griffin said. "Hes already proven hes among the best in the NBA and were excited to watch his continued growth and success. To know that he is all in and shares our high expectations and championship goals is something were extremely proud of. "It is a clear reflection of how we all view our future together, with Kyrie fully vested in this franchise and the city of Cleveland." Martellus Bennett Patriots Jersey . The Dutch legend captured her second gold medal in the 3,000 metres on Sunday to go with the gold she won in 2006 in Turin. LeGarrette Blount Patriots Jersey . You can catch all of the action live on TSN2 at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. Trade rumours continue to swirl around the Team USA netminder and Wednesday night could be the final time the East Lansing, Michigan native suits up as a Sabre in front the of the First Niagara Center faithful. http://www.patriotsfootballfans.com/Black-Keshawn-Martin-Patriots-Jersey.html?cat=885 .com) - The Ottawa Senators will try to keep their slim playoff hopes alive when they face the Chicago Blackhawks who are trying to secure their place in the post-season.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca. Hey Kerry, Did you catch Tampa and Florida last night a€“ the hit by Radko Gudas on Scottie Upshall? Upshall appeared to have his head down but how would you interpret this hit? What will be factored in on deciding the punishment, if any? Michael Sekoff, Toronto Welcome Michael: I did see the hit last night while I was watching the Devils 6-4 win over the Philadelphia Flyers at the Well Fargo Center. Let me state right off the bat that I have a real soft spot for any player that suffers a direct blow or some form of contact to the head; no matter how significant. I always felt my primary function as a referee was to provide for player safety by applying the rules of the game to act as a deterrent for escalation of hostilities. Many times I was called upon to apply the most severe penalty in the book, a match for deliberate attempt to injure or deliberate injury, which resulted in a hearing and ultimate suspension to the guilty player. While it pained me to see the result of Radko Gudas hard open-ice hit on Scottie Upshall, I dont believe there will be any further punishment issued by the Player Safety Committee. I base this on the circumstance of the play and actions by both players as defined and interpreted in rule 48-Illegal Check to the Head. While I believe a minor penalty should have been called on the play it will not result in a suspension to Gudas. Let me provide you my interpretation of the play and the factors that must be considered. There was significant separation between Upshall and Gudas when Upshall picked up a loose puck four feet inside the top of the Panthers end zone face-off circle and contact was eventually made approximately six feet outside the circle. Once Gudas began to step up and pinch from his defense position inside the blue line, Upshall placed himself in a vulnerable position with a lowered posture and his head looking down at the puck. Rule 48.1 (ii) Whether the opponent put himself in a vulnerable position by assuming a posture that made head contact on an otherwise full body check unavoidable.) It could also be argued that as per item (iii), Upshall materially changed the position of his body or head immediately prior to or simultaneously with the hit in a way that significantly contributed to the head contact. Steve Grogan Patriots Jersey. I am often uncomfortable casting an element of blame upon the victim, but based on Scottie Upshalls actions he does bear some responsibility on this play as defined by the rule. The mitigating factors relative to Gudas actions are also outlined in the language of Rule 48.1: A hit resulting in contact with an opponents head where the head was the main point of contact and such contact to the head was avoidable is not permitted. In determining whether contact with an opponents head was avoidable, the circumstances of the hit including the following shall be considered: (i) Whether the player attempted to hit squarely through the opponents body and the head was not picked as a result of poor timing, poor angle of approach, or unnecessary extension of the body upward or outward. Gudas approached Upshall from a slight angle as opposed to straight on and first separated Upshall from the puck with a poke-check. This demonstrates a conscious effort to play the puck first as opposed to delivering a devastating hit on a vulnerable player. Following this, Gudas continued to alter and slide his body position off the center line of Upshall to finish with an intended shoulder check. While there was certainly contact to Upshalls head as Gudas slid by to deliver an intended shoulder check, I would contend that it was not the main point of contact. Gudas elbow remained in a tucked position and his skates firmly planted on the ice as evidenced in freeze-frame images. Another mitigating factor which would be considered is that Scottie Upshall remained in the game and did not sustain apparent injury (My preference is to rule on the act and not the result but its not my stick and puck!). As I said from the outset of this column, I cringe whenever a players head is contacted. I would like to see head contact totally eliminated from the game. Based on existing rules, precedent that has been set and acceptable checking practices you can rest assured it wont happen any time soon. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Sep - 09:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation