the good wife Index du Forum

the good wife
Forum consacré à la série The good wife avec Julianna Margulies, Matt Czuchry, Archie Panjabi, Josh Charles, Christine Baranski, Chris Noth

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Le forum ferme ses portes! 
Chers membres, 
Je vous informe que le forum fermera ses portes à la fin de la diffusion américaine de la saison 6 de The good wife
Merci à tous d'y avoir posté!
Toews after winning

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Sep - 04:19 (2016)    Sujet du message: Toews after winning Répondre en citant

OTTAWA -- Sam Zakutney took a step toward an Olympic dream Friday at the Canadian gymnastics championships. Fred Jackson Seahawks Jersey . After charging into the lead on Wednesday in the Tyro class, the Ottawa native kept up the pace on the second day to win the all around gold with a total score of 161.250 points. Anthony Tawfick of Mississauga, Ont., placed second with 160.650 points and Ryan Oehrlein of Georgetown, Ont., was third at 159.050. "My goal wasnt to win but just to do my best," said Zakutney, 14, who is aiming for a berth at the Youth Olympics next summer. "I just focused on my technique and the steps I needed to do the skills properly and that allowed me to push my limits," added Zakutney, who had a large group of supporters in the stands cheering loudly every time he performed a routine. "It can be a bit stressful when everybodys yelling and theres so much noise, but its just really nice to know that people are encouraging me to do my best." In the mens junior competition, Steven Chaplin of Mission, B.C., took the all around gold with a combined score of 152.250 over two days of competition. Justin Karstadt of Toronto was second with 151.850 points and first-day leader Matthew Halickman of Montreal dropped back to third with a score of 150.800. "I just wanted to hit all six of my routines, make a few finals and finish in the top five all around," said Chaplin, 16, who exceeded expectations in his national debut as a junior. Chaplin will be going for more medals in the event finals on Saturday. In other events, Meixi Semple of Oshawa, Ont., won the all around womens national novice title and Jade Chrobok of Toronto took the all round gold in the high performance novice event. In the trampoline preliminaries Lexi Geisbrecht of Calgary and Keevin Madigan of Toronto qualified first in the womens and mens junior competition. The championships conclude Saturday with finals in artistic gymnastics, trampoline and tumbling. Custom Seahawks Jersey . The Pacers rallied from 17 points down in the first half and almost wiped out another double-digit deficit after halftime, but had the same offensive troubles late that plagued them early in the game. Paul George had 27 points and 11 rebounds to lead the Pacers, who stayed a game and a half up on Miami for the lead in the Eastern Conference after the Heat lost in overtime to Chicago. Bryce Brown Seahawks Jersey . GENO SMITHOn the precipice of being unshackled from the Mark Sanchez-era in New Jersey, the Jets started the offseason with a surprising lack of drama. http://www.theseahawksofficialonline.com/Authentic-Thomas-Rawls-Seahawks-Jersey/ . On July 27 cyclings best-known race will host "La Course by Le Tour de France" -- a one-day womens competition staged hours before Tour riders race on the same circuit to finish the three-week event on Paris Champs-Elysees.DETROIT -- To no ones surprise, Patrice Bergeron, Jonathan Toews and Anze Kopitar are the finalists for the Selke Trophy, given to the NHLs best defensive forward. Bergeron of the Boston Bruins and Toews of the Chicago Blackhawks have each finished in the top three in voting for the past three seasons, and Kopitar of the Los Angeles Kings was fourth last season. For Bergeron its an honour that underscores how much hes respected around the game for his two-way play. "I think youre always trying to work on things and I feel like the complete game is something that I take a lot of pride in and Im trying to work on," the Quebec City native said Thursday. "I think that this year I mean obviously I got the bounces offensively, but that being said it doesnt mean that I let the defensive part of the game out." Bergeron, who narrowly lost the 2013 Selke to Toews after winning it in 2012, has to be considered the favourite. His 1,015 faceoff victories were thee most by any NHL player in the past seven seasons. Steven Hauschka Seahawks Jersey. "It makes you proud because you know hes well deserving of that, he has been for years now," Bruins coach Claude Julien said. "Always up there in plus-minus, always plays against top players, and hes got 30 goals this year playing against top lines. I cant find a better candidate than him. Certainly deserves the nomination. Well see how it goes, but in our regards hes been the best." Toews, who thrived in a shutdown role as perhaps Team Canadas best forward at the Sochi Olympics, led the Blackhawks in ice time and won 57.2 per cent of his faceoffs. Kopitar played the most short-handed minutes of the leagues top 30 scorers and keyed the Kings top-rated defensive effort. Hes the first player in Los Angeles franchise history to be a Selke finalist. Detroits Pavel Datsyuk, a finalist last year and the winner in 2008, 2009 and 2010, missed a big chunk of this season with a knee injury. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Sep - 04:19 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation