the good wife Index du Forum

the good wife
Forum consacré à la série The good wife avec Julianna Margulies, Matt Czuchry, Archie Panjabi, Josh Charles, Christine Baranski, Chris Noth

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Le forum ferme ses portes! 
Chers membres, 
Je vous informe que le forum fermera ses portes à la fin de la diffusion américaine de la saison 6 de The good wife
Merci à tous d'y avoir posté!
was shipped to Tampa,

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Sep - 04:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: was shipped to Tampa, Répondre en citant

Its the beginning of a new week and TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on All-Star Weekend, the Toronto Raptors coming out of the break, Kyrie Irvings All-Star performance, a resurgent Marco Belinelli and Drakes potential impact. Eddie Goldman Bears Jersey . 1. NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND: Yes, I know there was next to no defence played last night in the All-Star Game, but I thoroughly enjoyed the amazing skill and athleticism on display from the best of the best. The bottom line is that its a celebration of the sport and our stars and, as long as no one gets hurt and the fans have fun, thats the key. I agree with the general consensus that the events on Friday and Saturday need to be improved and, with the All-Star Game coming to Toronto in 2016, Im hopeful that the weekend activities are upgraded. We need even more of the top stars to take part in the other events surrounding the Sunday main event in order for fans to really get excited.         2. RAPTORS BACK FROM ALL-STAR BREAK: Im here in Washington, DC already ahead of the Raptors (I had an NCAA TV game in the area over weekend) and, when you look at the first two games starting off the last 30 games of the regular season and see tough match-ups against the Wizards and the Chicago Bulls on a back-to-back, the challenge is right in front of you for positioning in the Eastern Conference playoff pecking order. A sense of urgency will surely be evident from their opponents with the Raptors currently occupying the third seed. Its going to take the teams best shot with good tests right off the jump to see if this group is ready to finish the season strong and make some noise come springtime. Usually the first few games after All-Star break are difficult to get players refocused on the task at hand and the ones who take advantage and show up ready to capitalize can earn victories that sometimes end up being the difference in crucial playoff seeding. Every game counts and really matters. Urgency and preparation are critical. 3. KYRIE IRVING, Cavaliers: Irving took a bunch of heat for being selected as an All-Star with his team underperforming so far, yet he produced. He was brilliant last night and showed his enormous potential and talent on a big stage. His Cleveland team started to play a whole lot better as they went into All-Star break and, if they can continue their improvemen,t they might be able to make a run at the eighth seed in the East. The Raptors see the Cavs twice in the next few weeks and I cant wait to see Kyle Lowry go head-to-head against Irving. Im sure hell be fired up to play against him and show him what hes got and beat his team since he was snubbed for the All-Star game. 4. MARCO BELINELLI, Spurs: The former Raptor won the Three-Point Contest on Saturday and its nice to see him come into his own over the past few seasons as a pro. Ioved his potential when he played for the Warriors before his Toronto stint and when I reflect on his lost season in Toronto, it was a shame it didnt work out. Hes a really talented scorer/shooter with tremendous court sense and is a tough competitor. Hes one of those guys I look back on that you wish could have hit his stride here. He was a good acquisition at the time and wasnt used effectively and his injuries, conditioning issues and inconsistent role in the rotation ended up making it a wasted season. Its a shame because a good one got away. 5. DRAKE: Whether youre a fan of his music or not is secondary because the more I reflect on his association with the Raptors, the more I see the impact that Drake can have for the organization in the next few years assisting in recruiting players to play in Toronto, as well as with retention efforts of players you want to keep here. Hes a passionate guy about his hometown and, as a former college coach who used to recruit for a living, you never know whats going to influence a player to commit to your team. I learned a long time ago that "what you think matters doesnt and what you think doesnt does."  Its amazing when you look into the minds and thought process of talented athletes to see what their agenda is. Any way you can tip the scales in your favour, you do it. Hes got tremendous respect and cred with todays NBA player and if that helps even just a little bit, its a partnership thats well worth it. Obviously, money and playing time are always huge factors for players and agents, yet when you get past that, you never really know whats going to put you over the hump in the process. Every single edge you can gain on your competition, the better. The thing I like about him, too, is that his passion for the sport is legit. Matt Forte Bears Jersey . His name is Tim Duncan. Their numbers over that decade are incredibly similar. Duncan has appeared in 622 regular-season and playoff victories, James has played in 621. Stephen Paea Bears Jersey . -- Arizona raced out to a big lead and did not back off, hitting the accelerator instead. http://www.jerseyfootballbearsfanatics.com/authentic-sam-acho-bears-jersey/ . "When I made the shot at the half, I told myself the zone was there," Anthony said. Soon, he had passed Kevin Durant.GLENDALE, Ariz. -- In his last three games, Phoenix Coyotes goalie Mike Smith has faced 136 shots and not one of them has made it into the net. The trio of shutouts was capped by his most spectacular performance yet. Smiths 54 saves in Tuesday nights 2-0 victory over Columbus are the most in a regular-season shutout victory in NHL history. Even more impressively, he did it despite seven Blue Jackets power plays. "It wasnt easy, obviously," Smith said, "but pucks just seemed to be hitting me." As general manager Don Maloney put it, Smith "is willing us into the playoffs." A team that opened the season with goalie as a perceived weakness has relied heavily on Smith all season, and his best efforts have come when the Coyotes needed them most as they work to survive an incredibly tight scramble for a playoff berth in the Western Conference. The streak began last Thursday against San Jose as Phoenix began a crucial three-game home stand. That 2-0 victory was followed Saturday by a 4-0 triumph over Anaheim, then the 2-0 triumph over Columbus. Overall, Smith has gone 219 minutes and 59 seconds without allowing a goal. "That," Blue Jackets coach Todd Richards said, "is what you would call a guy being in his zone." The most eye-popping saves came in the third period against Columbus. In one instance, the Blue Jackets James Wisniewski had an open look at the net, but Smith flung his left arm into the air and caught the puck on the fly as he sprawled in the other direction. "Its been as fun to watch as anything," team captain Shane Doan said after the team practiced on Wednesday. "Not just the way hes playing but the flair he likes to play with. When you have the best player on the team, sometimes you find yourself watching him. Hes been incredible." Coach Dave Tippett gave Smith the day off Wednesday, resting him for the final two games of the regular season -- at St. Louis on Friday and at Minnesota on Saturday. Phoenix is tied with Los Angeles with 93 points, but the Kings are the Pacific Division leaders because they own the tiebreaker over the Coyotes. That leaves Phoenix in seventh. A loss by Dallas or either a victory or overtime loss by the Coyotes clinches a playoff berth, and the fight for the division title could go down to the final game. Smith came to a team sorely in need of a No. 1 goalie. The Coyotes are under strict budget restraints in the third season under NHL ownership. When goalie Ilya Bryzgalovs contract with Phoeniix expired after last season, there was no way Phoenix could afford to re-sign him. Walter Payton Jersey. The front offices attention had turned to Smith before the season was over. Tippett and Smith were together in Dallas, and the coach said he was certain the young goalie would be a starter somewhere. Eventually, Smith was shipped to Tampa, where he languished for four seasons, never becoming the No. 1 player at his position. Phoenix seemed a perfect opportunity, and he signed a two-year contract. With the Coyotes, he has been tutored by goaltending coach Sean Burke, whose career as a player mirrored that of Smith. "First of all," Burke said, "I knew we were getting an athlete who was hungry, who was going to want to prove a lot to a lot of people and establish himself ." Burke downplays his influence. "I really have to say most issues have been really easy with him because hes a great athlete, he works extremely hard," Burke said. "Technically, we work on little things like everybody does, but theres been no secret formula to it. Its just been the consistent work ethic and trying to stay even-keeled, and most of that hes done on his own." Burke said there is no more athletic goalie in the league than the 6-foot-4, 218-pound Smith. "When I say that, I dont think theres one who has as many attributes as he does," Burke said. "Theres lots of guys -- I think of the way Tim Thomas (of Boston) plays and certain guys play very athletic, but I dont know if theres a better athletic package where youve got a guy with size and strength and hes a great athlete. He can handle the puck and he competes hard. You throw in the confidence and the mental level with all that, that makes a pretty effective athlete." The night the shutout streak began, Smith was named the teams MVP. No one would argue. "He hasnt surprised me," Tippett said. "Ive always been a fan of Schmitty. I thought he was going to be an excellent goaltender in this league from when I had him as a young guy in Dallas. In that sense, it doesnt surprise me. What is very gratifying is how hes embraced the role. Hes embraced the position and his will to win is unbelievable right now." Leave it to Doan to describe Smith best. "Hes super-competitive, intense and athletic, I mean incredibly athletic," the Coyotes captain said, "and a lot of fun. I really enjoy him, and hes a guy that everyone in the room cheers for. You want good things to happen to him." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Sep - 04:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation