the good wife Index du Forum

the good wife
Forum consacré à la série The good wife avec Julianna Margulies, Matt Czuchry, Archie Panjabi, Josh Charles, Christine Baranski, Chris Noth

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Le forum ferme ses portes! 
Chers membres, 
Je vous informe que le forum fermera ses portes à la fin de la diffusion américaine de la saison 6 de The good wife
Merci à tous d'y avoir posté!
ollowing a handball by

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Sep - 04:12 (2016)    Sujet du message: ollowing a handball by Répondre en citant

TORONTO -- Tyler Bozak isnt yet on the cusp of returning. Black Mohamed Sanu Jersey . But when hes eligible to come off long-term injured reserve Dec. 29, the Toronto Maple Leafs centre figures his torn oblique will be healed up enough to get back into the lineup. "Its still getting better every day. It feels pretty good now," Bozak said Thursday. "If theres a problem, maybe, but right now it looks like Ill be back right when IR ends." Bozak has been out since Dec. 5 and missed Torontos home game Thursday night against Phoenix. And with the Leafs having placed him on the long-term list, Bozak must also miss upcoming games against Detroit, the New York Rangers and Buffalo before being free to return against Carolina three days before the Winter Classic. The 27-year-old skated with teammates Thursday at the Air Canada Centre but hes obviously on his own track while the Leafs seek to reverse their fortunes. After missing 12 games earlier this year with a hamstring injury, Bozak is dealing with another difficult problem with his oblique. "Kind of like the same thing last year but a lot worse this year," he said. "I dont know what it is, to be honest. "I kind of stressed it a lot on faceoffs. I think it mightve happened on that. I think its just pretty unlucky and nothing you can get too down on yourself about." Bozaks injury came with the Leafs already missing centre Dave Bolland, who still hasnt resumed skating after having a tendon in the back of his ankle severed in late October. The latest injury down the middle came Tuesday night against the Florida Panthers when impressive journeyman callup Trevor Smith broke a bone in his right hand blocking a shot. "I dont know whats going on with us," Bozak said of Torontos injury woes. "I think its all been pretty unfortunate stuff with Smitty and Bolly, things that you never want to see happen and they cant really control by any means." Bozak cant control much right now other than his rehab. Being forced to watch the Leafs go 3-5-0 without him certainly hasnt helped matters. "Its not fun to watch, its never fun to watch," Bozak said. "Its not fun to watch if youre winning or if youre losing. "Obviously you want to be out there helping the guys and stuff like that." Bozak is used to being able to help, typically as the No. 1 centre alongside roommate and friend Phil Kessel, who had two goals in the eight games prior to Thursdays contest with Phoenix. Bozak hasnt had any season like this before and is trying to stay positive. "Ive not really been injured at all, knock on wood, except for college I had surgery on my one knee the one year," he said. "My first years here I missed a handful of games each year, but nothing too serious. "Obviously its been tough, but I hope I can come back stronger and help the team." Custom Falcons Jersey . They presumably didnt want to make a mess of the court where he was essentially a coach between the lines for the Mavericks when they won the franchises only title in 2011. Black Kemal Ishmael Jersey . Sending the soaring Washington Capitals to their first loss of the season will certainly help their cause. Jordan Eberle had a goal and an assist and Nikolai Khabibulin made 34 saves, and the Oilers hung on for dear life to edge the Capitals 2-1 Thursday. http://www.falconsfanspro.com/Black-Jake-Matthews-Falcons-Jersey.html?cat=880 . Villarreal missed midfielders Bruno Soriano and Cani and was held in check until just after the restart when Jeremy Perbet redirected the ball into the net. The hosts went on to produce another impressive performance at their Madrigal Stadium and Manuel Trigueros doubled the lead from long range in the 55th.MILAN, Italy -- Teenage forward Domenico Berardi scored his third hat trick of the season to help Sassuolo win 4-3 at high-flying Fiorentina on Tuesday and boost its hopes of Serie A survival. The 19-year-old Berardi scored all his goals in the first half to help lift his club out of the bottom three. "It was a positive attitude but were not yet safe," Sassuolo coach Eusebio Di Francesco said. "We have two fundamental games left and we cant give up." "Berardi is a young player who still makes some naive mistakes of a 19-year-old. He has a strong character and the right personality to do what he does in big games." The teenager also netted three times against Sampdoria and scored four against AC Milan in what proved to be Massimiliano Allegris final match in charge. Italy forward Giuseppe Rossi made his first league appearance since January 5 and marked his return from injury with a goal which almost inspired Fiorentina to an astonishing comeback. The New Jersey-born forward will have boosted his chances of making Italys World Cup squad. "Apart from the final result, it was a good match on our part," Fiorentina coach Vincenzo Montella said. "We should be proud of our reaction on the second half. "Everyone hopes Rossi will be at the World Cup, especially him and he is improving physically. But obviously the choice doesnt depend on me." Fiorentina remained fourth while Sassuolo moved two points and two places above the drop zone. Napoli comfortably beat 10-man Cagliari 3-0 in the late match. Fiorentina goalkeeper Antonio Rosati was making his Serie A debut and he pulled off a couple of decent saves before Sassuolo opened the scoring with a 23rd-minute penalty following a handball by Borja Valero. Berardi doubled his tally nine minutes later, collecting Niicola Sansones threaded pass before firing in at the near post. Black Devonta Freeman Jersey. Rosati got a hand to the ball but couldnt prevent it from squirming through. The on-loan Juventus forward completed his hat trick three minutes from halftime with his 16th goal in his debut Serie A season. Substitute Joaquin was introduced early in the second half for Fiorentina and he had an immediate impact, winning the penalty which Gonzalo Rodriguez converted. Sansone restored Sassuolos three-goal advantage before Rossi came on in the 65th minute and scored seven minutes later after a swift one-two with Valero. Coincidentally, Rossis last goal came against Sassuolo. Juan Cuadrado reduced the deficit still further 15 minutes from time and Sassuolo goalkeeper Gianluca Pegolo pulled off a stunning save to prevent Rossi from getting the equalizer, while Valero had a strike ruled out for offside deep in stoppage time. Fiorentinas defeat mathematically assured Napoli of third spot and the final Champions League berth but the newly-crowned Italian Cup champion was keen to celebrate in style. The cup was paraded before kickoff though there was muted celebration as thoughts were with Ciro Esposito, the fan injured in the violence before Saturdays match. There were banners in support of Esposito, who remains in critical condition. Dries Mertens broke the deadlock with a penalty on his 27th birthday and Goran Pandev doubled Napolis advantage shortly before halftime. Marek Hamsik thumped a second penalty against the crossbar after Pandev had been fouled by Marco Silvestri. The goalkeeper was dismissed in that incident, leaving Cagliari at a numerical disadvantage for more than half an hour. Napoli did score a third two minutes later when Blerim Dzemaili tapped in a rebound after Vlada Avramov could only parry Pandevs effort. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Sep - 04:12 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation