the good wife Index du Forum

the good wife
Forum consacré à la série The good wife avec Julianna Margulies, Matt Czuchry, Archie Panjabi, Josh Charles, Christine Baranski, Chris Noth

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Le forum ferme ses portes! 
Chers membres, 
Je vous informe que le forum fermera ses portes à la fin de la diffusion américaine de la saison 6 de The good wife
Merci à tous d'y avoir posté!
chline spat, Pardew said he may have

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Sep - 10:18 (2016)    Sujet du message: chline spat, Pardew said he may have Répondre en citant

STOCKHOLM, Sweden -- Seventh-seeded Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria won his first ATP tour title on Sunday by beating top-seeded David Ferrer of Spain 2-6, 6-3, 6-4 in the Stockholm Open final. Blaine Gabbert Jersey . The 22-year-old Dimitrov broke the No. 3-ranked Ferrers serve three times to finish off the match in 2 hours, 10 minutes and defeat the Spaniard for the first time in four matches. "It is a dream come true," said Dimitrov, who has trained in Sweden. Dimitrov started the year by reaching his first career final in Brisbane, but arrived in Stockholm on a four-match losing streak. Antoine Bethea 49ers Jersey . Nevada Athletic Commission Chairman Francisco Aguilar said Friday the two welterweights will face unannounced pre-fight testing handled by collectors certified by the World Anti-Doping Agency. Colin Kaepernick Jersey . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period. Newcastle manager Alan Pardew was banned for seven matches on Tuesday for head-butting an opposing player during a Premier League game, further besmirching the reputation of one of English footballs most hot-headed coaches. Pardew was hit with the heaviest punishment ever inflicted on a Premier League manager, which will involve him initially serving a three-match stadium suspension. He is banned from being on the touchline for the other four games. "As I have made clear, I deeply regret the incident and again wholeheartedly apologize to all parties for my conduct, which I understand was not acceptable," Pardew said in a statement released by Newcastle after an FA hearing. "I will accept the punishment handed down by the FA today." Pardew already has been sanctioned by Newcastle, accepting a formal warning and a fine of 100,000 pounds ($168,000), following his confrontation with Hull midfielder David Meyler on March 1. Meyler initially barged into Pardew as he looked to retrieve the ball for a throw-in in the 72nd minute of the game at KC Stadium. Pardew squared up to Meyler and moved his head in the direction of the players face, then was sent to the stands. The FA also fined Pardew 60,000 pounds ($100,000) and warned him about his future conduct. Patrick Willis 49ers Jersey. Pardew is the first Premier League manager to receive a stadium ban. Earlier this season, then-Blackpool manager Paul Ince received a five-match stadium ban from the FA for violently shoving a fourth official during a rant filled with profanity. It is the latest touchline incident involving the hot-headed Pardew, who was banned for two matches last season for pushing a linesman and also was warned about his conduct in January after abusing Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini in the technical area. In light of this latest touchline spat, Pardew said he may have to stay in his seat in the dugout and resist the temptation to get close to the action. "Ive always been involved by being on the sideline," Pardew said. "But I dont think it can harm my managementship to sit there, and maybe Im at an age now where I need to." Pardew will not be able to attend Craven Cottage for Newcastles match at Fulham on Saturday. He will also miss the home games against Crystal Palace and Everton. Pardew has apologized to Hull and Meyler. Police said no criminal action will be taken against him. Newcastle is eighth in the Premier League with 10 matches remaining. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Sep - 10:18 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the good wife Index du Forum -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation